NH CIRCUIT COURT
2nd Circuit – Probate Division – Haverhill
3785 Dartmouth College Highway, Box 3
North Haverhill, NH 03774
Judge : Vacant
Circuit Clerk: Pamela G. Kozlowski
Deputy Clerk: Michelle Pushee
Phone : 1-855-212-1234 for calls from US or Canada (Calls from outside US or Canada call 603-410-0296)
Hours : Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
From the north: Follow Route 302 West from Littleton, NH for approximately 22 miles to Woodsville. At the point at which Route 302 intersects with Route 10 near the Rite-Aid Pharmacy continue straight on Route 10 (Route 302 bears right). The Grafton County Courthouse is on the right side of the road approximately 2 miles from the junction of Route 302 and Route 10. (Travel time from Littleton is approximately 30 minutes)
From the south: Take Interstate 93 North to Exit 26 in Plymouth, NH. Take Route 25 (Tenney Mountain Highway) West for a distance of 34 miles through many small towns to the “T” intersection of Route 25 and Route 10 in Haverhill, NH. Turn right onto Route 10 heading North. The courthouse is a red brick building located on the left side of the road approximately six miles from the junction of Routes 25 and 10.
Approximate travel times in favorable weather:
- from Concord, NH .1 hr., 30 min.
- from Manchester, NH 1 hr., 50 min.
- from Nashua, NH ..2 hrs., 15 min.
From southwestern New Hampshire/Southern Vermont: There are two ways to travel:
1) Take Interstate 91 North to Exit 16 in Bradford, VT. Bear right off the exit ramp. At the intersection ahead turn left at the traffic lights heading North on Route 5. Follow Route 5 7.5 miles from the traffic lights to Newbury, VT. Following the signs for Route 10 and North Haverhill, NH turn right and cross a bridge over the Connecticut River. At the stop sign, turn left onto Route 10. Proceed North approximately 4 miles on Route 10. The courthouse is a red brick building located on the left side of the road
2) Take Interstate 91 North to Exit 17 in Wells River, VT. Turn right off the exit ramp, following Route 302 East approximately 2.5 miles until you reach a stop sign. Turn right onto Main Street in Wells River. Travel 2/10 of a mile on Main Street then turn left shortly beyond the Happy Hour Restaurant. At this point Route 302 crosses the Connecticut River into Woodsville, NH. Once across the river, remain on Route 302 (Central Street in Woodsville) for 1.2 miles until it intersects in a “T” with Route 10. Turn right (south) onto Route 10. The courthouse is located on the right side of the road approximately two miles from the junction of Route 302 & Route 10.
From the Hanover/Lebanon Area: There are two ways to travel:
1) Take Route 10 North approximately 35-37 miles. The courthouse is located on the left side of Route 10, approximately 6 miles beyond the intersection of Routes 10 and 25.
2) Follow the same directions that were given for Southwestern New Hampshire/Southern Vermont. (Travel time from the Lebanon/Hanover area is approximately 50 minutes)