New Hampshire Judicial branch seal
Image: Find Your Court!
Circuit Court District Division - Civil Cases
After reviewing the information on these pages, if you need further assistance please contact the District Court Service Center at:

1-877-641-0966 (toll free in N.H.)
603-271-6545 (out of state callers) (e-mail)



Civil Writ of Summons Checklist

Civil, Small Claims and Landlord Tenant Judgment Checklist

Other Civil Case types:

Small Claims

Landlord - Tenant cases

Accessibility Options | FAQ | Site Map | Contact Us | N.H. Legislative Branch | N.H. Executive Branch | NH.Gov | Revised Statutes Online