New Hampshire Judicial branch seal
Image: Find Your Court!


Circuit Court Family Division - Service Center

Questions regarding Circuit Court Family Division cases (e.g., divorce, parenting, juvenile delinquency, CHINS, guardianship of minors, and cases involving DCYF) may be directed to the Family Division Service Center at , or by phone to 1-877-641-0966 (toll free for calls from New Hampshire only). Calls from outside of New Hampshire may contact the service center at 603-271-6545. This service is helpful to people who have questions regarding court procedure and who have not yet located or contacted their community court.

Families often have questions about resources available to them to help them cope with the impact of family related legal issues on their lives. To obtain a list of resources and contact information please call 211.

2-1-1 connects callers, at no cost, to information about important health and human services available in their communities. For more information about this service please go to
Accessibility Options | FAQ | Site Map | Contact Us | N.H. Legislative Branch | N.H. Executive Branch | NH.Gov | Revised Statutes Online