Final orders issued by the Supreme Court in cases heard by the three-judge panel appeal process known as 3JX will be made available on a regular basis on the Supreme Court web site beginning with final 3JX orders issued on or after September 1, 2004. Only final orders issued in 3JX cases will be published; orders in 3JX cases that are not final orders, such as an order remanding to the trial court for clarification, will not be published.
The court has authorized the publication of 3JX orders for informational purposes only. Readers should be aware that Supreme Court Rule 12-D(3) states that a 3JX order has no precedential value. It provides:
An order issued by a 3JX panel shall have no precedential value and shall not be cited in any pleadings or rulings in any court in this state; provided, however, that such order may be cited and shall be controlling with respect to issues of claim preclusion, law of the case and similar issues involving the parties or facts of the case in which the order was issued.
December 22, 2004
December 17, 2004
December 15, 2004
December 10, 2004
- 2003-0777 In the Matter of Muriel D. Vaillancourt and David J. Vaillancourt
- 2004-0048 In re Estate of Norman A. Beaudet
December 2, 2004
December 1, 2004
- 2003-0613 State of NH v. Ruth Retzke
- 2004-0123 Francis P. Feeney & a. v. Jean Murphy & a.
- 2004-0185 State of NH v. L. Hamlin Greene & a.
November 10, 2004
November 9, 2004
October 20, 2004
October 15, 2004
- 2003-0706, In the Matter of Elena S. Buchholz and Steven M. Buchholz
- 2003-0778, In the Matter of Susan E. Sayers and Gerald H. Sayers, Jr.
September 23, 2004
- 2003-0563, State of NH v. Benjamin Tyrance
- 2004-0020, Concord General Mutual Insurance Company as Subrogee of David and Patricia Beffa-Negrini v. Peter W. White & a.
September 21, 2004
- 2003-0618, Richard B. Hajek & a. v. Philip K. Hajek & a.
- 2003-0754, Patricia Hergenhahn v. Ross Hergenhahn
September 13, 2004