The Communications Office has a collection of pamphlets, hand cards, and posters available to the courts for distribution?
The following pamphlets are available:
- Your Guide to the New Hampshire Courts (brochure and handbook)
Developed by the Judicial Branch and the NH Bar Association is used to provide NH Citizens with a guide to the structure and functions of our state courts.
- Welcome to the New Hampshire Courts
A listing of legal resources available in NH (hand card and poster)
- Did You Know? (hand card)
Resources for Pro Se Litigants
- Learn About Your Court System
Speakers Bureau (tri fold)
- New Hampshire Citizens Commission on the State Courts (tri fold brochure)
- Online Self-Help Center (hand card)
Cards that describe how to use the self-help center and what information you will find there.
If you want a supply of any or all of these publications for your court location, send an e-mail to Laura Mitchell at email@example.com.