NOTICE: These opinions are subject to motions for rehearing under Rule 22 as well as formal revision before publication in the New Hampshire Reports. Readers are requested to notify the Reporter, Supreme Court of New Hampshire, One Noble Drive, Concord, New Hampshire 03301, of any editorial errors in order that corrections may be made before the opinion goes to press. Errors may be reported by E-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
December 31, 1996
- 95-515, Estate of Marcia S. Frederick a/k/a Marcie S. Frederick v. James W. Frederick, Jr.
- 95-544, Appeal of Judy Lalime (New Hampshire Compensation Appeals Board)
December 30, 1996
- 94-766, Helene Gisonni v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- 94-777, Eugene R. & Deborah A. O'Brien v. Continental Insurance Company
- 95-561, In re Guardianship of Joshua R. Simard
December 23, 1996
December 20, 1996
- 95-440, The State of NH v. David A. Ross (Full Text)
- 95-440, The State of NH v. David A. Ross (Modifications)
December 18, 1996
December 10, 1996
- 95-372, South Down Recreation Association v. Philip and Carole Moran
- 95-738, The State of NH v. Duane Crate
December 5, 1996
- 94-794, Maxine W. Snow v. American Morgan Horse Association, Inc.
- 95-185, Union Leader Corporation v. City of Nashua
- 95-577, Sullivan County Regional Refuse Disposal District v. Town of Acworth
November 21, 1996
- 96-219, Kim Wilkie v. Richard Silva
- 96-253, Lynn Hayes a/k/a Lynn Duncan v. Newspapers of NH, Inc. d/b/a Valley News
November 21, 1996
- 95-164, Appeal of the House Legislative Facilities Subcommittee & a. (NHPELRB)
- 95-318, New England Telephone and Telegraph Company & a. v. City of Franklin & a.
- 95-425, Appeal of Estate of James Balamotis (NH Compensation Appeals Board)
November 18, 1996
- 95-478, The State of NH v. John E. MacLeod, Sr.
- 95-673, William O'Brien v. Heidi O'Brien
- 95-801, The State of NH v. Todd A. Ferguson
November 13, 1996
- 95-309, Arthur Whitcomb, Inc. d/b/a Twin Mountain Sand & Gravel v. Town of Carroll
- 95-316, Appeal of Denise Kehoe (New Hampshire Compensation Appeals Board)
- 95-359, Joanne T. Hudon & a. v. City of Manchester
November 7, 1996
- 92-254, Jerry Barrows v. Ralph Boles & a.
92-254, Barco Development Corporation v. Ralph Boles & a.
- 95-440, The State of NH v. David A. Ross
October 29, 1996
- 95-129, Thomas J. Walsh v. Amica Mutual Insurance Company
- 95-582, In re Taryn D. & a.
- 96-204, Frances and Wayne Johnson v. City of Laconia
October 24, 1996
- 94-201, The State of NH v. Richard Janes, Jr.
- 94-710, Lisa T. Alexander & a. v. Blackstone Realty Associates & a.
- 95-338, The State of NH v. Karl Hoyt
September 30, 1996
- 95-287, Jane L. Milette v. NH Retirement System
- 95-423, Appeal of Tammy M. Sutton (NH Compensation Appeals Board)
- 95-447, The State of NH v. Philip Fitanides
- 95-571, Town of Pelham v.Browning Ferris Industries of NH, Inc. & a.
September 25, 1996
- 95-212, Douglas Maville & a. v. Peerless Insurance Company
- 95-214, Brother Records, Inc. & a. v. HarperCollins Publishers & a.
- 95-240, Deanna & William Bradley & a. v. City of Manchester & a.
95-240, Deanna & William Bradley & a. v. Planning Board of the City of Manchester
- 95-260, Appeal of Ashland Electric Department (NHPUC)
August 29, 1996
August 15, 1996
August 12, 1996
- 94-687, Fleet Bank - NH v. Christy's Table, Inc & a.
- 95-019, Appeal of AFSCME Local 3657
- 95-115, Ettlingen Homes, Inc. v. Town of Derry & a.
August 7, 1996
- 94-611, State of NH v. Claudio Berrocales
- 94-634, Stewart F. Grossman v. David W. Murray
- 94-683, State of NH v. Brian Scott Smith
August 2, 1996
- 94-462, H. Bruce Hartgers v. Town of Plaistow & a.
- 95-030, State of NH v. Diomedes Jesus Quezada
- 94-311, State of NH v. Velvet Weeks
July 29, 1996
July 24, 1996
- 94-745, State of NH v. Bruce Searles
- 94-802, State of NH v. James Bernard
- 94-830, Richard L. Rodman v. Bonnie Young
July 19, 1996
- 94-524, State of NH v. James Aubuchont
- 94-696, James Bohan v. James and Carol Ritzo
- 94-703, William and Lois Stevens v. Town of Goshen
July 16, 1996
- 94-662, State of NH v. Mark Newell
- 95-063, State of NH v. Philip G. Hood
- 95-068, State of NH v. Edward Pinkham
July 11, 1996
- 94-434, Appeal of Kevi G. Barry & a.
- 94-534, Rodriguez v. Webb d/b/a Bob's Heavy Equipment
- 94-635, Appeal of James Cooper
July 2, 1996
- 94-845, Federal National Mortgage Association v. Town of Fremont
- 94-878, In re Angel N.
- 95-051, State of NH v. Ronald S. Anderson
June 27, 1996
- 94-150, State of NH v. Karin Daoud
- 94-423, Edward Whitcomb v. Peerless Insurance Co. & a.
- 95-178, State of NH v. Charles Jackson
June 11, 1996
- 95-069, Dana Commercial Credit Corp. v. Hanscom's Truck Stop, Inc.
- 95-155, Robert J. Thomas v. George R. Finger & a.
- 95-308, State of NH v. Michael Richardson
June 06, 1996
- 94-841, State of NH v. Gordon J. MacRae
- 94-843, Fothergill v. Seabreeze Condos at Hampton
- 95-004, Carol J. Barton v. Kimberly A. Hayes
- 95-011,State of NH v. Denise Lesnick
June 03, 1996
- 94-279, Appeal of Sullivan County (NH PELRB)
- 94-518, State of NH v. Tracy S. Taylor
- 94-725, Appeal of Mascoma Valley Regional School District
- 94-763, State of NH v. Ronald Schultz, Jr.
May 29, 1996
- 94-516, State of NH v. James Roach
- 94-709, Andrew Conforti & a. v. City of Manchester
- 94-578, State of NH v. Leo Vadnais
- 94-620, David Rothbart v. Susan A. Rothbart
May 23, 1996
- 94-502, 94-685, Ashland School District v. NH DCYF
- 95-553, State of NH v. Scott Bergen
- 94-600, State of NH v. Kenneth Burgess
- 95-285, In re Thomas M. and Michael M.
May 16, 1996
- 94-330, Rose-Anna Turner v. St. Paul P&L
- 94-403, Prime Financial Group v. Stephen Masters
- 94-521, Unit Owners Assoc. v. Martin Carrier
May 13, 1996
- 94-268 & 94-269, St. Joseph Hospital v. Thomas Rizzo and Virginia Savard
- 95-610, Appeal of Public Service Company of NH
- LD-94-005, Basbanes' Case
May 8, 1996
- 92-576, Roland Bronson v. The Hitchcock Clinic
- 95-369, State of NH v. John Melcher
- 95-731, Clint J. Ellsworth v. Wendy Heath
- SMC-95-001, Petition of Troy E. Brooks
April 17, 1996
- 94-863, Community TV Corp. v. Towns of Belmont & Meredth
- 94-853, Hampton Beach Casino, Inc. v. Town of Hampton
- 94-825, Samuel & Martha Weaver v. Royal Insurance Co.
April 9, 1996
- 94-743, Town of Swanzey v. Wesley J. Liebeler
- 94-831, Marie T. Higgins v. Cushman S.Colby, C.P.A., P.A. & a.
- 95-535, Paul J. Harper, M. D. v. Healthsource New Hampshire, Inc.
April 4, 1996
- 94-671, State of NH v. Michael Russo
- 94-693, Charles W. Richmond v. White Mountain Recreation Association, Inc.
March 12, 1996
- 94-741, State of NH v. Joseph Giles
- 94-868, State of NH v. Russell C. Hokanson
- 95-399, City of Portsmouth v. Richard Schlesinger & a
- 95-348, Dennis S. Roberts v. General Motors Corporation
March 07, 1996
- 94-637, State of NH v. Antonio Marti
- 94-660, William R. Mason v. Raymond P. Smith
- 94-681, Appeal of NH Department of Employment Security
February 15, 1996
- 94-867, State of NH v. Douglas Goodwin
- 95-089, Michael Nutbrown v. Mount Cranmore, Inc.
- 95-119, State of NH v. David Guenzel
- 95-226, State of NH v. Gilberto Natalcolon
February 12, 1996
- 94-588, Appeal of Mark S. Griffin
- 94-594, Glen Condo. Dev. v. James Rosatto & a
- 94-612, State of NH v. Razial Kochvi
- 94-631, Appeal of Leigh Williamson
February 7, 1996
- 94-363, Arthur A. and Shirley E. Geiss v. Claire B. Bourassa & a.
- 94-529, Key Bank of Maine v. John H. Latshaw, Sr. & a
- 94-560, Philip J. Weeks v. St. Paul Fire & Insurance Company
- 94-573, The State of New Hampshire v. Ezequiel Berrocales
- JD-95-001, Snow's Case
January 31, 1996