NOTICE: These opinions are subject to motions for rehearing under Rule 22 as well as formal revision before publication in the New Hampshire Reports. Readers are requested to notify the Reporter, Supreme Court of New Hampshire, One Charles Doe Drive, Concord, New Hampshire 03301, of any editorial errors in order that corrections may be made before the opinion goes to press. Errors may be reported by E-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opinions are in Adobe Acrobat format (to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, go to http://www.adobe.com).
- 2010-187, In re Guardianship of Reena D.
- 2010-235, The State of New Hampshire v. Paul McDonald
- 2010-564, The State of New Hampshire v. Kristin Ruggiero
- 2010-864, Appeal of Countrywide Home Loans, Inc.
- 2011-154, The State of New Hampshire v. Empire Automotive Group, Inc
December 21, 2011
December 15, 2011
- 2010-795, Appeal of Raymond Letellier
- 2010-828, Christopher Ruel v. New Hampshire Real Estate Appraiser Board
- 2011-057, Hansa Consult of North America, LLC v. hansaconsult Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH
December 14, 2011
- 2010-017, State of New Hampshire v. Adam Mentus
- 2010-190, State of New Hampshire v. Robert Towle
- 2010-537, State of New Hampshire v. Jon M. French
- 2010-563, Holloway Automotive Group d/b/a Holloway Motor Cars of Manchester v. Goran Lucic & a.
- 2010-685, State of New Hampshire v. Michael B. Smith
- 2011-439, Linda Thompson v. Christopher D'Errico
December 8, 2011
- 2010-531, Appeal of Ellen St. Louis
- 2010-656, Claire Crowley & a. v. Town of Loudon; The Ledges Golf Links, Inc. v. Claire M. Crowley
- 2010-661, Thomas Morrissey & a. v. Town of Lyme & a.
- 2010-688, Thomas Ettinger & a. v. Town of Madison Planning Board
- 2010-296 Salvatore Rabbia v. Max E. Rocha & a.
- 2010-770 Premium Research Services v. New Hampshire Department of Labor & a.
- 2010-806 Town of Newington v. State of New Hampshire & a.
- 2010-811 Appeal of New Hampshire Department of Corrections (New Hampshire Compensation Appeals Board)
- 2010-846 Anthony Hayes v. Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
November 22, 2011
- 2010-302 Richard Fellows & a. v. Robin Tennant Colburn & a.
- 2010-321 The State of New Hampshire v. Ivonne Hernandez
- 2010-458 The State of New Hampshire v. Michael Soto
- 2010-548 Chase Home for Children & a. v. New Hampshire Division for Children, Youth and Families
November 3, 2011
- 2009-508 The State of New Hampshire v. Jeffrey Marshall
- 2010-784 Union Leader Corporation v. New Hampshire Retirement System
November 2, 2011
- 2009-469 The State of New Hampshire v. William Ploof
- 2009-704 The State of New Hampshire v. Horace King
- 2010-274 The State of New Hampshire v. Timothy Gingras
- 2010-412 David Montenegro v. City of Dover
- 2010-672 The State of New Hampshire v. Nicholas Gardner
- 2010-262 The State of New Hampshire v. Jesse Brooks
- 2010-269 The State of New Hampshire v. Hector Ortiz
- 2010-764 Appeal of Town of Deerfield (New Hampshire Public Employee Labor Relations Board)
- 2010-798 Curtis Avery & a. v. New Hampshire Department of Education & a.
October 12, 2011
- 2009-832 The State of New Hampshire v. George Quintero
- 2010-641 Brandt Development Company of New Hampshire, LLC v. City of Somersworth
- 2010-812 Alfred R. Marshall, Jr. & a. v. James J. Burke, Jr. & a.
- 2009-072 The State of New Hampshire v. Robinson Garcia
- 2010-157 Alfred Ocasio v. Federal Express Corporation
- 2010-202 The State of New Hampshire v. Robert Burke
- 2010-383 The State of New Hampshire v. John Stowe
- 2010-469 Joel Harrington v. Metropolis Property Management Group, Inc. &. a.
- 2010-555 In the Matter of Lisa McArdle and Patrick McArdle
- 2010-586 Limited Editions Properties, Inc. v. Town of Hebron
- 2010-700 Carleton, LLC v. Richard Balagur & a.
- 2010-782 Harborside Associates, L.P. v. Parade Residence Hotel, LLC
- 2011-115 In Re Michael E. & a.
September 20, 2011
- 2010-236 The State of New Hampshire v. Diego Duran
- 2010-313 The State of New Hampshire v. Christopher S. Guay
- 2010-372 Aaron M. Boissy & a. v. Ruth Chevion
- 2010-476 Jessie Despres v. Kevin Hampsey
- 2010-624 Stephen C. Wyle v. Scott Lees & a.
- 2010-756 Estate of June M. Day & a. v. Hanover Insurance Company
September 15, 2011
- 2010-120 Lorraine Tessier v. Regina S. Rockefeller & a.
- 2010-170 Appletree Mall Associates, LLC v. Ravenna Investment Associates & a.
- 2010-534 David Austin & a. v. Lester C. Silver & a.
- 2010-610 Nashua Housing Authority v. Wendy Wilson
- 2010-707 Dana Chatman v. James Brady & a.
- 2010-263 In the Matter of Erica Tapply and Benjamin Zukatis
- 2010-303 Yvette Bouffard v. State Farm Fire & Casualty Company
- 2010-456 Petition of Patricia M. Kalar (New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services)
- 2010-115 The State of New Hampshire v. Anthony Kay
- 2010-121 Appeal of Campaign for Ratepayers’ Rights & a. (New Hampshire Site Evaluation Committee)
- 2010-275 Winecellar Farm, Inc. v. Hibbard & a.
- 2010-478 Petition of Stuart Dedopoulos
- 2010-633 Appeal of James Margeson (New Hampshire Compensation Appeals Board)
- 2010-516 State of New Hampshire v. North of the Border Tobacco, LLC d/b/a Tobacco Haven & a.
- 2010-535 Appeal of Harold French (New Hampshire Board of Auctioneers)
- 2010-765 Phyllis Buatti v. Alicia Prentice
- 2011-038 In Re Athena D.
June 28, 2011
- 2010-042 The State of New Hampshire v. Ryan LaPlaca
- 2010-130 The State of New Hampshire v. Andre Rivera
- 2010-140 The State of New Hampshire v. Peter Eaton
- 2010-609 In Re Guardianship of Nicholas P
June 15, 2011
- 2011-319, Opinion of the Justices (Requiring Attorney General To Join Lawsuit)
- 2010-719 Russell Forest Management, LLC v. Town of Henniker
- 2009-836 Peter L. Gordon, Trustee of the Peter L. Gordon Revocable Trust of 1999 & a. v. Town of Rye
- 2009-872 The State of New Hampshire v. Luis Lopez
June 02, 2011
- 2010-129 Darlene Gray v. Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company
- 2010-161 Appeal of School Administrative Unit #44 (New Hampshire State Board of Education)
- 2010-233/2010-234 Appeal of the Hartford Insurance Company (New Hampshire Compensation Appeals Board)
- 2010-399 New Hampshire Resident Limited Partners of the Lyme Timber Company v. New Hampshire Department of Revenue Administration
- 2010-438 Appeal of Matthew Kennedy & a. (New Hampshire Public Employee Labor Relations Board)
- 2010-455 The State of New Hampshire v. James W. Mello
May 17, 2011
May 12, 2011
- 2009-109 The State of New Hampshire v. Marilyn Demond-Surace
- 2009-892 The State of New Hampshire v. Todd Peters
- 2010-225 Appeal of Keelin B. (New Hampshire State Board of Education)
- 2010-409 In the Matter of Richard Lister and Marianne Lister
- LD-2010-012 Bruzga's Case
- 2009-741 The State of New Hampshire v. Joseph Michaud
- 2010-165 The State of New Hampshire v. Michael Moncada
- 2010-249 Deutsche Bank National Trust Company v. James Kevlik & a.
- 2010-297 In Re Estate of Timothy M. Donovan
- 2010-323 Hampton Police Association, Inc. v. Town of Hampton
April 26, 2011
- 2009-788 ATV Watch & a. v. New Hampshire Department of Transportation
- 2009-795 The State of New Hampshire v. Walter Hutchinson, Jr.
- 2010-370 Progressive Northern Insurance Company v. Argonaut Insurance Company & a.
- 2010-201 1808 Corporation v. Town of New Ipswich
- 2009-828 Dean J. Waterfield v. Meredith Corporation & a.
- 2010-259 & 2010-356 J & M Lumber and Construction Company, Inc. v. J. Robert Smyjunas, Jr.
- 2010-271 State Employees' Association of New Hampshire & a. v. The State of New Hampshire & a.
- 2010-290 Eric Lee Knight v. Cheryl Ann Maher
April 12, 2011
- 2010-059 The State of New Hampshire v. Christopher Newcomb
- 2010-167 Golf Course Investors of NH, LLC v. Town of Jaffrey & a.
- 2010-179 B.V. Brooks & a. v. Trustees of Dartmouth College
- 2010-277 The State of New Hampshire v. John Mwangi
- 2009-535, State of New Hampshire v. Joseph A. Munroe
- 2009-806, In the Matter of James J. Millerand Janet S. Todd
- 2010-152, Northern Security Insurance Company v. Michael Connors & a.
- 2010-171, State of New Hampshire v. Brian A. Beauchemin
- 2010-286, Appeal of Ned Wilson & a.
March 16, 2011
- 2009-280, State of New Hampshire v. George Reid
- 2009-751, In the Matter of Martin F. Kurowski and Brenda A. Kurowski
- 2009-797, State of New Hampshire v. Michael Euliano
- 2010-169, In re Jack L.
- 2009-309, In the Matter of Theodore J. Goodlander and Elizabeth M. Tamposi
- 2009-345, State of New Hampshire v. Jerome Thompson
- 2009-882, State of New Hampshire v. Thomas Winward
- 2010-074, In the Matter of Cynthia Rix and Rajesh Jathar
- 2010-127, Linda Pesaturo v. Robbin Kinne
- 2010-205, State Employees' Association of New Hampshire, Inc., SEIU Local 1984 v. State of New Hampshire
- 2010-224, Cindy Leone v. Richard Leone
February 23, 2011
- 2009-617, State of New Hampshire v. Andrew Farrington
- 2009-678, State of New Hampshire v. Horace W. Seymour, III
- 2009-705, Appeal of Roy W. Brooks
- 2010-094, Appeal of City of Lebanon
- 2010-101, Appeal of Robert Daniel Mays
- 2010-162, Petition of State Employees' Association of New Hampshire
- 2010-343, David J. Lovejoy v. James Daniel Linehan & a.
January 26, 2011
- ADM-2009-024, Application of G.W.
- 2009-570, State of New Hampshire v. Edgar Gordon
- 2010-045, Appeal of David H. Johnson
January 21, 2011
January 13, 2011