NOTICE: These opinions are subject to motions for rehearing under Rule 22 as well as formal revision before publication in the New Hampshire Reports. Readers are requested to notify the Reporter, Supreme Court of New Hampshire, One Charles Doe Drive, Concord, New Hampshire 03301, of any editorial errors in order that corrections may be made before the opinion goes to press. Errors may be reported by E-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opinions are in Adobe Acrobat format (to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, go to http://www.adobe.com).
- 2010-879, State of New Hampshire v. Thavone Souksamrane
- 2011-322, State of New Hampshire v. Cory Furgal
- 2011-341, State of New Hampshire v. Peter E. Gibbs, Jr.
- 2011-373, State of New Hampshire v. Daniel C. Thompson
- 2011-461, State of New Hampshire v. Elliott M. Bell
- 2011-613, David Ellis v. Candia Trailers and Snow Equipment, Inc. & a.
- 2011-732, State of New Hampshire v. Alan Lathrop
- 2012-061, Carleton, LLC v. Richard Balagur & a; Carleton, LLC v. Richard Balagur; Richard Balagur v. Bukk Carleton
- 2012-356, New Hampshire Independent Pharmacy Association v. New Hampshire Insurance Department
- 2012-384, In re Guardianship of Matthew L.
December 7, 2012
- 2010-816, State of New Hampshire v. Timothy Perri (Modified January 10, 2013: see court order & April 2, 2013: see court order)
- 2011-756, State of New Hampshire v. Mohamed Ouahman
- 2011-851, State of New Hampshire v. Thomas White
- 2011-830, State of New Hampshire v. Samuel Biondolillo
- 2011-892, Appeal of Bretton Woods Telephone Company, Inc. & a.
- 2012-096, In the Matter of Robin Mason and Martin Mason
November 15, 2012
November 9, 2012
- 2011-230, State of New Hampshire v. Dianna Saunders
- 2011-776, Town of Carroll v. William Rines (Withdrawn, see 12/7/2012 order)
- 2012-098, In the Matter of Kenneth Heinrich and Dorothy Heinrich
- 2008-875, State of New Hampshire v. John Brooks (Modified November 28, 2012: see court order)
- 2011-083, State of New Hampshire v. Robert L. Baker
- 2011-483, In the Matter of Nancy E. Woolsey and Grant E. Woolsey
- 2011-639, Appeal of New Hampshire Department of Corrections
- 2011-737, In the Matter of Matthew Bordalo and Meagan Carter
- 2011-754, Petition of Southern New Hampshire Medical Center & a.
- 2011-833, In re Name Change of Alexander Goudreau
- 2011-895, Appeal of Karen Hildreth
October 16, 2012
- 2010-559, Town of Barrington v. Richard Townsend
- 2011-307, State of New Hampshire v. Jonathan Charest
- 2011-538, Appeal of Town of Moultonborough
- 2011-785, State of New Hampshire v. Calvin Dunn, III
October 10, 2012
October 4, 2012
- 2011-228, Great American Insurance Company v. Robert Christy, Esquire & a.
- 2011-626, State of New Hampshire v. Jonathan Ball
- 2011-819, Kenneth Bond & a. v. Paul Martineau & a.
September 18, 2012
September 5, 2012
- 2009-0451, State of New Hampshire v. Saad Moussa
- 2011-0462, City of Concord & a . v. State of New Hampshire & a (Modified September 28, 2012: see court order)
- 2011-0734, In the Matter of Mary Beth LaRocque and George W. LaRocque
August 21, 2012
- 2011-498, Appeal of Aspen Contracting NE, LLC
- 2011-574, Karen L. Lawrence v. Philip Morris USA, Inc.
- 2011-644, Appeal of Casey B. Moore
- 2011-856, In the Matter of Kimberly J. Nicholson and John P. Nicholson
August 17, 2012
- 2011-076, State of New Hampshire v. Bryan Alwardt
- 2011-085, Town of Atkinson v. Malborn Realty Trust & a.
- 2011-291, State of New Hampshire v. Josiah L. Davies
- 2011-546, State of New Hampshire v. Joseph Bakunczyk
- 2011-693, The Barking Dog, Ltd. v. Citizens Insurance Company of America
August 14, 2012
August 7, 2012
- 2011-297, State of New Hampshire v. Gary E. Marchand (Modified August 2, 2012: see court order)
- 2011-843, Henderson Holdings at Sugar Hill, LLC v. Town of Sugar Hill
July 20, 2012
July 18, 2012
- 2010-774, State of New Hampshire v. William K. Town
- 2011-023, New Hampshire Department of Transportation v. Pasquale Franchi
- 2011-107, Tracy M. Walbridge v. The Estate of Raymond A. Beaudoin, Jr. & a.
- 2011-701, In the Matter of Susan J. Regan and Steven S. Regan
- 2011-723, EnergyNorth Natural Gas, Inc. d/b/a National Grid NH v. City of Concord
- 2011-151, Phaneuf Funeral Home v. Little Giant Pump Company & a.
- 2011-183, Nicolas Bosonetto v. Town of Richmond
- 2011-210, In the Matter of Carolyn P. Cottrell, DDS and Mostafa El-Sherif, DMD
- 2011-323, Kilnwood on Kanasatka Condominium Unit Association, Inc. v. Perry Smith & a.
- 2011-496, Property Portfolio Group, LLC v. Town of Derry; Dom Vincent, LLC v. Town of Derry
- 2011-565, State of New Hampshire v. Anthony Dilboy
- 2011-647, In re C.M. & a.
June 19, 2012
June 12, 2012
- 2011-318, Lebanon Hangar Associates, Ltd. v. City of Lebanon (Modified July 13, 2012: see court order)
- 2011-454, Edeltraud Elter-Nodvin v. Leah Nodvin & a.
- 2011-516, Susan Jeffery v. City of Nashua
- 2010-679, State of New Hampshire v. Steven Forest
- 2011-368, Appeal of Liberty Assembly of God & a.
- 2011-381, Appeal of Town of Seabrook
- 2011-502, 38 Endicott Street North, LLC v. State Fire Marshall, New Hampshire Division of Fire Safety
May 11, 2012
- 2010-710, Regina Mbahaba, Individually and as Mother and Next Best Friend of Benita Nahimana v. Thomas Morgan d/b/a Property Management Services a/k/a Property Services Company, LLC
- 2010-876, In the Matter of Judith Raybeck and Bruce Raybeck
- 2011-075, In the Matter of Eric J. Dube and Jeannie Dube
- 2011-164, State of New Hampshire v. Sean McGurk
- 2011-288, Lynne DiGaetano & a . v. John M. DiGaetano
- 2011-304, In the Matter of Ronald Brownell and Irene Brownell
- 2011-406, Rebecca Rivera v. Liberty Mutual Fire Insurance Company
- 2011-550, Professional Fire Fighters of New Hampshire v. The New Hampshire Local Government Center
May 1, 2012
- 2010-737, David Fischer v. Superintendent, Strafford County House of Corrections
- 2011-385, Marc Brown & a . v. Concord Group Insurance Company (Modified June 8, 2012: see court order)
- 2011-661, Robert Suprenant v. Deborah Mulcrone
April 10, 2012
- 2010-402, State of New Hampshire v. Roderick Davidson
- 2010-692, State of New Hampshire v. Joshua Guild
- 2011-144, Robert Pelkey v. Dan's City Used Cars, Inc. d/b/a Dan's City Auto Body
- 2011-156, State of New Hampshire v. Derrick C. DiMaggio
- 2011-218, In re Guardianship of Raymond B.
- 2011-446, State of New Hampshire v. Deicy Urena Ortiz
March 23, 2012
- 2010-026, State of New Hampshire v. Glendon Hill
- 2011-016 & 2011-018, Appeal of Timothy Alexander
- 2011-068, State of New Hampshire v. Daniel Matton
- 2011-174, Say Pease IV, LLC & a. v. New Hampshire Department of Revenue Administration
- 2011-224, State of New Hampshire v. Christina Smith
- 2011-227, Michael O’Hearne & a. v. James McClammer, Jr.; James U. McClammer, Jr., Trustee of the Profit Sharing Plan of Connecticut Valley Environmental Services, Inc. v. Michael W. O’Hearne & a.
- 2011-236, Harborside Associates, L.P. v. City of Portsmouth
March 16, 2012
- 2009-129, State of New Hampshire v. Nicole Belonga
- 2011-121, Jeffrey Frost & a. v. Commissioner, New Hampshire Banking Department & a.
- 2011-171, In re Guardianship of Mary Louise Eaton
March 9, 2012
- 2010-526, State of New Hampshire v. Roscoe White
- 2011-042, C F Investments, Inc. v. Option One Mortgage Corporation & a.
- 2011-162, Dana Chatman v. Strafford County & a.
- 2011-187, Appeal of Erica Blizzard
- 2011-281, Appeal of Hollis Education Association, NEA-New Hampshire
- 2011-262, Steven Ford v. New Hampshire Department of Transportation & a .
- 2011-445, Jason Antosz & a . v. Doree Allain
February 10, 2012
- 2010-800, Josephine A. Lamprey v. Britton Construction, Inc. & a.
- 2010-842, In the Matter of Karen Schaulin-Viviers and Norris Viviers
- 2011-028, Jo Anne Rainville & a. v. Lakes Region Water Company, Inc. & a.
- 2011-248, Donald Gentry v. Warden, Northern New Hampshire Correctional Facility
- 2010-517, Appeal of A&J Beverage Distribution, Inc.
- 2010-632, State of New Hampshire v. Daniel Bent
- 2010-880, Lachlan MacLearn & a. v. Commerce Insurance Company
- 2011-123, In re Haley K.
January 13, 2012
- 2010-415, The State of New Hampshire v. Jason Wilmot
- 2010-496, State of New Hampshire v. Jack T. Ward
- 2010-665, In re Anthony F.
- 2010-728, State of New Hampshire v. Patricia Smith
- 2010-785, In the Matter of Marty A. Henry and Thomas A. Henry
- LD-2011-006, Clark 's Case
- 2011-012, Appeal of Michael Silverstein
- 2011-338, In the Matter of Tami Mallett and Michael Mallett
- 2011-420, Jonathan Doyle v. Commissioner, New Hampshire Department of Resources and Economic Development & a.