NOTICE: These opinions are subject to motions for rehearing under Rule 22 as well as formal revision before publication in the New Hampshire Reports. Readers are requested to notify the Reporter, Supreme Court of New Hampshire, One Charles Doe Drive, Concord, New Hampshire 03301, of any editorial errors in order that corrections may be made before the opinion goes to press. Errors may be reported by E-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opinions are in Adobe Acrobat format (to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, go to http://www.adobe.com).
- 2012-447, State of New Hampshire v. Jessica Botelho
- 2012-496, Robert Audette & a. v. Suzynne D. Cummings & a.
- 2013-096, State of New Hampshire v. Daniel Thompson
- 2013-069, State of New Hampshire v. David Lantagne
December 20, 2013
December 6, 2013
- 2012-0334, Petition of Michael Carrier
- 2012-0467, State of New Hampshire v. Jason Durgin
- 2012-0555, Petition of Stephen Stompor
November 21, 2013
November 8, 2013
November 7, 2013
November 6, 2013
November 5, 2013
- 2011-889, State of New Hampshire v. Karen Gagne
- 2012-145, State of New Hampshire v. Guilbert P. Germain
- 2012-599, Lawrence Leeds v. BAE Systems
October 9, 2013
October 1, 2013
- 2012-214, State of New Hampshire v. Matthew Tabaldi
- 2012-406, Joanne Gray & a. v. Leisure Life Industries a/k/a Leisure Life Industries, Inc. a/k/a Leisure Life Industries, LLC & a.
- 2013-276, In re Sophia-Marie H.
August 21, 2013
- 2011-678, State of New Hampshire v. Ernest Willis
- 2011-683, Appeal of Thomas Phillips
- 2012-039, Town of Newbury v. Steven P. Landrigan & a.
- 2012-162, Victor Virgin Construction Corp. v. New Hampshire Department of Transportation
- 2012-368, In re Estate of Richard B. Wilber
- 2012-387, Bilden Properties, LLC & a. v. S. Gerald Birin & a. (Modified September 30, 2013: see court order )
- 2012-392, State of New Hampshire v. Bradford Dalton
- 2012-398, Appeal of Northern New England Telephone Operations, LLC d/b/a FairPoint Communications-NNE
- 2012-436, Granite State Management & Resources v. City of Concord
August 7, 2013
- 2011-909, State of New Hampshire v. Michael Carpenter Noucas
- 2012-094, State of New Hampshire v. Wayne Dorrance
- 2012-371, Foundation for Seacoast Health v. Hospital Corporation of America & a.
- 2012-402, In re Cody C.
- 2012-428, Charles A. Roberts v. Town of Windham
- 2012-596, Robin Plaisted v. Jeffrey A. LaBrie
- 2012-174, State of New Hampshire v. William Ploof
- 2012-255, Appeal of Lake Sunapee Protective Association & a.
- 2012-492, Kimball Union Academy v. John Genovesi & a.
- 2012-705, Town of Newbury & a. v. New Hampshire Fish and Game Department & a.
June 5, 2013
- 2012-405, Appeal of Thomas Morrissey & a.
- 2012-485, Maplevale Builders, LLC & a. v. Town of Danville
- 2012-527, Justin Czyzewski v. New Hampshire Department of Safety, Bureau of Hearings
- 2011-452, State of New Hampshire v. Todd Leavitt
- 2011-801, State of New Hampshire v. Daniel Matton
- 2011-809, State of New Hampshire v. David McLeod
- 2012-047, State of New Hampshire v. Brendan Bisbee
- 2012-238, In re Guardianship of Raven G. & a.
- 2012-315, Christina M. Deyeso v. Jules R. Cavadi
- 2012-353, State of New Hampshire v. Allen R. Mercier
May 7, 2013
- 2011-746, The Sunapee Difference, LLC v. The State of New Hampshire
- 2012-038, The State of New Hampshire v. Hector Rodriguez
April 25, 2013
April 12, 2013
- 2012-193, Strike Four, LLC v. Nissan North America, Inc.
- 2012-252, Appeal of City of Nashua
- 2012-394, Steve Trefethen & a. v. Town of Derry
- 2012-490, Town of Bartlett Board of Selectmen v. Town of Bartlett Zoning Board of Adjustment
April 3, 2013
March 20, 2013
March 13, 2013
- 2011-219, Axenics, Inc. f/k/a RenTec Corporation v. Turner Construction Company & a.
- 2012-135, In the Matter of S. Rebecca Carmody and Craig T. Carmody
- 2012-165, State of New Hampshire v. Matthew Blunt
- 2012-195, State of New Hampshire v. Ryan Martin
- 2012-240, State of New Hampshire v. Robin Lukas
- 2011-624, State of New Hampshire v. Amato John Russo
- 2011-646, Appeal of Eric Johnson
- 2012-051, Wells Fargo Bank v. Scott Schultz
- 2012-088, Great American Dining, Inc. v. Philadelphia Indemnity Insurance Company
- 2012-091, State of New Hampshire v. Nicholas Trebian
- 2012-176, Stephen Bartlett & a. v. City of Manchester
- 2012-217, Paul Sanguedolce v. Andrew Wolfe & a.
- 2012-451, Mark Case v. St. Mary's Bank
February 13, 2013
- 2011-394, Lakes Region Gaming & a. v. Jeremey Miller
- 2011-570, State of New Hampshire v. Daniel Casanova
- 2012-198, Mary Evans v. J Four Realty, LLC & a.
- 2012-364, Signal Aviation Services, Inc. v. City of Lebanon
February 8, 2013
- 2011-595, State of New Hampshire v. Patrick Eschenbrenner (Modified March 12, 2013: see court order)
- 2011-786, State of New Hampshire v. Lynn Dion
- 2012-057, Appeal of Laconia Patrolman Association
January 11, 2013