NOTICE: These opinions are subject to motions for rehearing under Rule 22 as well as formal revision before publication in the New Hampshire Reports. Readers are requested to notify the Reporter, Supreme Court of New Hampshire, One Charles Doe Drive, Concord, New Hampshire 03301, of any editorial errors in order that corrections may be made before the opinion goes to press. Errors may be reported by E-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
Opinions are in Adobe Acrobat format (to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, go to http://www.adobe.com).
December 19, 2014
- 2013-0612, Joseph W. Turner, Individually and as Trustee v. Shared Towers VA, LLC & a.
- 2013-0813, State of New Hampshire v. Robert Breest
- 2014-0189, Robert Gunderson v. Commissioner, New Hampshire Department of Safety
December 10, 2014
- 2012-0701, State of New Hampshire v. Charles Glenn, Jr.
- 2013-0374, K.L.N. Construction Company, Inc. & a. v. Town of Pelham
- 2013-0669, Professional Fire Fighters of New Hampshire & a. v. State of New Hampshire & a.
November 21, 2014
November 13, 2014
- 2013-0680, Daryl Dembiec & a. v. Town of Holderness
- 2013-0506, Appeal of Strafford County Sheriff’s Office & a.
- 2013-0825, United States of America v. Ryan Howe
- 2013-0400, Amica Mutual Insurance Company v. Beverly P. Mutrie
- 2013-0649, In re Estate of Muriel R. Mills
- 2013-0779, Ichiban Japanese Steakhouse, Inc. v. Kymberly Rocheleau, and 2013-0780, Ichiban Japanese Steakhouse, Inc. v. Samantha Greaney
November 7, 2014
November 6, 2014
October 24, 2014
- 2013-0064, J. Albert Lynch v. Town of Pelham
- 2013-0348, New Hampshire Bank Commissioner, as Liquidator for Noble Trust Company & a. v. Cecil Sweeney & a.
- 2013-0426, State of New Hampshire v. Richard Paul
October 17, 2014
- 2013-0343 In the Matter of Susan Spenard and David Spenard
- 2013-0512 State of New Hampshire v. Kevin Rawnsley
October 15, 2014
- 2013-0469 New Hampshire Attorney General v. Bass Victory Committee
- 2013-0079 State of New Hampshire v. Myles Webster
- 2013-0452, Mahindra & Mahindra, Ltd. V. Holloway Motor Cars of Manchester, LLC & a.
- 2013-0620, Scott Anderson & a. v. Executive Director, New Hampshire Retirement System & a.
- 2013-0760, William Bovaird v. New Hampshire Department of Administrative Services
- 2014-0023, In re C.M. & a.
September 12, 2014
- 2013-0071, State of New Hampshire v. Paul A. Costella
- 2013-0136, State of New Hampshire v. James Perry
- 2013-0434, Petition of Gregory Malisos
- 2013-0497, Appeal of Hillsborough County Nursing Home
- 2013-0652, Ralph P. Gallo & a. v. Susan Traina & a.
September 9, 2014
- 2013-0221, Northern New England Telephone Operations, LLC d/b/a FairPoint Communications-NNE v. City of Concord
- 2013-0566, Petition of State of New Hampshire (Retroactive Application of Miller v. Alabama)
August 28, 2014
- 2013-0357, Prolerized New England Company v. City of Manchester
- 2013-0455, Bill Duncan & a. v. State of New Hampshire & a.
- 2013-0594, Wayne H. Kassotis v. Town of Fitzwilliam
August 22, 2014
- 2012-0749, In re Theresa Houlahan Trust
- 2012-0914, Autofair 1477, L.P. v. American Honda Motor Company, Inc.
- 2013-0199, In the Matter of Cheryl Serodio and Arthur Perkins
- 2013-0424, State of New Hampshire v. Thomas A. Bulcroft
August 15, 2014
August 13, 2014
- 2013-0171, In the Matter of Janice E. Maves and David L. Moore
- 2013-0381, James Yager v. K. William Clauson & a.
August 8, 2014
- 2012-0754, In re Estate of Jack Michael Bergquist
- 2012-0781, State of New Hampshire v. Catherine Bailey & a.
- 2013-0398, In re Estate of Ruth C. McCarty
- 2013-0406, Petition of David Eskeland
August 6, 2014
- 2013-0086, State of New Hampshire v. Sean Brown
- 2013-0291, Trinity EMS, Inc. v. Timothy Coombs
- 2014-0309, State of New Hampshire v. Matthew L. Tsopas
July 11, 2014
- 2013-0192, In the Matter of R. Eric Bloomfield, DVM
- 2013-0251, State of New Hampshire v. Heidi Brouillette
- 2013-0317, Appeal of Town of Charlestown
July 8, 2014
- 2013-0354, Thomas Ettinger & a. v. Pomeroy Limited Partnership & a.
- 2013-0403, 2013-0445, and 2013-0593, In re Guardianship of Madelyn B.
- 2012-0696, In the Matter of Marcus J. Hampers and Kristin C. Hampers (Modified July 24, 2014: see court order)
June 20, 2014
- 2012-0581, State of New Hampshire v. William Gaudet
- 2012-0817, State of New Hampshire v. Stephen Stangle
- 2012-0926, Kathleen Boulter v. Eli and Bessie Cohen Foundation d/b/a Cohen Camps
June 18, 2014
- 2012-0724, Gary Dube & a. v. New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services & a.
- 2013-0206, Kenneth England v. Maria Brianas
- 2013-0258, Diana Camire v. The Gunstock Area Commission
- 2013-0504, Appeal of Coos County Commissioners o/b/o the Unincorporated Places of Dixville, NH and Millsfield, NH
June 13, 2014
- 2013-0035, David P. Eby & a. v. State of New Hampshire
- 2013-0058, State of New Hampshire v. Jamie Locke
- 2013-0359, In the Matter of the State of New Hampshire and Cory R. Lounder
May 22, 2014
May 16, 2014
- 2012-0443, Leigh Mae Friedline & a. v. Eugene Roe
- 2012-0674, State of New Hampshire v. Robert Letoile, Jr. (Modified August 12, 2014: see court order)
- 2012-0716, State of New Hampshire v. Bryan Maga
- 2012-0827, State of New Hampshire v. Theadore Mitchell
May 8, 2014
- 2013-075, The State of New Hampshire v. Thomas Jur
- 2013-230, Tamara Dukette v. Daniel Brazas
- 2013-313, Appeal of Niadni, Inc. d/b/a Indian Head Resort Motel
May 7, 2014
- 2012-624, David Montenegro v. New Hampshire Division of Motor Vehicles
- 2012-798, Appeal of Town of North Hampton
- 2012-873, In re G.G.
- 2013-253, Appeal of Town of Brookline
- 2013-266, State of New Hampshire v. Gregory Collins
April 15, 2014
April 11, 2014
April 4, 2014
March 14, 2014
March 7, 2014
- 2008-945, State of New Hampshire v. Michael Addison (Motion to Disqualify Attorney General’s Office)
- 2012-078, State of New Hampshire v. Tariq Zubhuza
- 2012-372, Lucien Vincent v. Davina MacLean
- 2013-043, William L. O'Brien v. New Hampshire Democratic Party & a.
February 13, 2014
- 2012-441, State of New Hampshire v. Adam Wells
- 2012-623, In the Matter of the Liquidation of The Home Insurance Company (Modified March 5, 2014: see court order)
February 11, 2014
- 2012-572, State of New Hampshire v. Chad Belleville
- 2012-644, State of New Hampshire v. Adam Mueller
February 7, 2014
- 2012-313, State of New Hampshire v. John A. Smith
- 2012-323, State of New Hampshire v. William Ramsey
January 17, 2014
January 14, 2014
- 2012-481, State of New Hampshire v. Richard Gness
- 2012-632, State of New Hampshire v. Kurt Carpentino
- 2012-802, State of New Hampshire v. Barion Perry
January 10, 2014