Listen to Supreme Court
The following are recordings of oral argument sessions held by the New Hampshire Supreme Court.
These recordings are also available from the Supreme Court on
CD-ROM for a fee of $25.00. Pre-paid requests should be made in writing to the Clerk of
the Supreme Court, One Noble Drive, Concord, NH 03301.
December 16, 2004
- 2004-0054, Mark Poland & a. v. Paul Twomey & a.
- 2004-0191, In the Matter of Susan Ainslie and Carols Ainslie
- 2004-0091, Appeal of Gabriel Salas ** intro cut off** (2.58 MB)
- 2004-0085, Cary Silverstein v. Chief of Police, Town of Alexandria
2004-0224 **** intro cut off****** (2.96 MB)
- 2003-0686, State of NH v. Miquel A. Ortiz, Jr. **** intro cut
- 2003-0678, State of NH v. James McLaughlin (2.51 MB)
- 2003-0679, Henry F. Goode, Jr. v. Michael F. Buckley, CPA & a. (2.33 MB)
December 9, 2004
November 30, 2004
- 2004-0132, State of NH v. Kevin M. Armstrong
- 2004-0189, Robert Matte & a. v. Shippee
Auto, Inc. (5.38 MB)
- 2004-0241, In the Matter of Robert L.
Goldman and Mary E. Goldman Elliot (6.04 MB)
- 2003-0774, State of NH v. Christopher Rogan
- 2004-0340, Roland Durham v. Gary Durham
& a. (2.70 MB)
- 2004-0232, Wudson Rosa v. Partners in
Progress, Inc. & a.
Wudson Rosa v. United Rentals, Inc. (6.26 MB)
- 2004-0240, William C. Jackson & a. v.
Charles W. Morse, Jr. & a. (4.39 MB)
- 2004-0389, Obispo Brito & a. v. James
Ryan (3.12 MB)
November 10, 2004
November 9, 2004
October 21, 2004
October 20, 2004
- 2003-0614, State of NH v. Douglas Ainsworth
- 2003-0432, State of NH v. Francis Kepple
- 2004-0111, Amy Babchyck and James Dorr v.
Leonard E. Carlson, Executor (3.75 MB)
- 2003-0807, Mansfield Adams, Jr. v. Woodlands
of Nashua (989 KB)
- 2004-0113, In the Matter of Roberta L. Kosek
and Michael J. Kosek (6.28 MB)
- 2004-0309, State of NH v. Martin Mulen
- 2004-0119, Appeal of the Department of
Transportation (3.19 MB)
- 2003-0594, State of NH v. Bradley J.
MacInnes (4.58 MB)
October 13, 2004
- 2004-0231, Frank van der Stok, Trustee v.
Wayne van Voorhees (4.22 MB)
- 2004-0257, Dr. Leland White & a. v.
Asplundh Tree Expert Co. (3.96 MB)
- 2004-0326, Catholic Medical Center &
a. v. Executive Risk Indemnity, Inc. (3.00 MB)
- 2003-0790, Richard L. Mailloux v. Town of
Londonderry & a. (4.53 MB)
- 2003-0779, Holly Berry & a. v.
Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc. & a. (4.95 MB)
***** ends with the word case, the word submitted is cut off*******
- 2004-0256, Carroll J. Greene & a. v. Town of
Board of Adjustment (4.56 MB)
- 47 Residents of Deering,
NH v. Town of Deering /Board of Selectmen
- 47 Residents of Deering,
NH v. Carroll J. Greene & a.
- Carroll J. Greene v. Town of Deering/Zoning Board of Adjustment
- 2002-0762, State of NH v. William Carbo
September 23, 2004
- 2003-0676, Karen Figlioli & a. v. R.J.
Moreau Companies, Inc. (4.22 MB)
- 2003-0535, Karen Figlioli & a. v. R.J.
Moreau Companies, Inc. (5.11 MB)
(Attorney cont. to talk after statement of "case submitted")
- 2003-0627, State of NH v. Daniel J.
Littlefield (4.74 MB)
- 2003-0834, Craig Krigsman v. Progressive
Northern Insurance (4.08 MB)
- 2004-0011, State of NH v. John Beauchesne (3.57 MB)
- 2003-0578, State of NH v. John Sweeney (4.33 MB)
- 2004-0094, Appeal of Franklin Lodge of Elks
#1280 BPOE (4.08 MB)
- 2004-0158, Stephany Wilson v. Progressive
September 15, 2004
September 14, 2004
September 9, 2004
- 2004-0005, Petition of Charles R. Beauregard, Jr., Robert A. Beauregard, and Francis Faulkner, Jr.
- 2003-0284, State of NH v. Edward Hannon (3.44 MB)
- 2003-0667, Appeal of Hopkinton School District (4.76 MB)
- 2003-0728, State of NH v. Virginia "Ginger" Anthony (4.18 MB)
- 2003-0804, State of NH v. James Moran d/b/a Exterior Solutions (3.82 MB)
- 2004-0064, Debbie Richard & a. v. Pembroke School District (3.63)
- 2003-0792, Nordic Inn Condominium Owner's Association v. Arline A. Ventullo d/b/a Nordic Inn Too LTD. & a. (4.07 MB)
- 2003-0395, State of NH v. Jeremy McIntyre (4.34 MB)
July 22, 2004
July 15, 2004
- 2004-0319, In the Matter of the Liquidation of the Home Insurance Company (5.18 MB)
- 2003-0628, State of NH v. John D. Wiggin (3.52 MB)
- 2004-0025, Mark DeWyngaerdt d/b/a Superior Tree Service & a. v. Bean
Insurance Agency, Inc.; Peter Engel v. Mark DeWyngaerdt d/b/a Superior
Tree Service (4.13 MB)
- 2003-0791, The Town of Acworth & a. v. Fall Mountain Regional School
District (4.16 MB)
- 2003-0470, State of NH v. John Flynn (3.93 MB)
- 2003-0519, Rymes Heating Oil, Inc. v. Commissioner, NH Department of Safety (4.37 MB)
- 2003-0142, State of NH v. Thomas P. Cossette (3.05 MB)
(no case introduction)
July 14 , 2004
June 23, 2004
- 2003-0581, State of NH v. Christopher J. McBrian (1.52 MB)
- 2003-0595, Mohammed G. Mostafa v. MacMulkin Chevrolet (1.61 MB)
- 2003-0616, In the Matter of Victoria L. McKenna and Kevin F. McKenna (1.52 MB)
(Case # not stated, only name of case was stated)
- 2003-0643, Appeal of Mary Ann Flood Poitras (1.65 MB)
- 2003-0644, J and M Lumber and Construction Co. Inc. v. Gorham
Supermarket LLC and SS Gorham LLC, J.C. Investors - NH (2.18 MB)
- 2003-0650, In the Matter of Leland D. Judd, Jr. and Charlene D. Romine Judd (853 KB)
- 2003-0553, State of NH v. Mark Mariano (1.44 MB)
(No number or name stated)
- 2002-0409, State of NH v. David Fisher (1.71 MB)
- 2003-0811, In the Matter of Boris J. Lvin and Irina Y. Yudanova (1.52 MB)
June 17, 2004
June 10, 2004
June 9, 2004
- 2004-0361, Petition of Senator Clifton Below & a. (6.30
- 2003-0589, Appeal of New Hampshire Fireworks, Inc.
- 2003-0572, Verizon New England, Inc. v. City of Rochester &
a. (5.08 MB)
- 2003-0727, Boston and Maine Corporation v. Sprague Energy
Corporation (4.27 MB)
- 2003-0682, State of NH v. Kristen Chace (3.01 MB)
- 2003-0830, Hank LeTarte v. West Side Development (4.04 MB)
- 2003-0835, State of NH v. Allen L. Nadler (4.07 MB)
- 2003-0694, In the Matter of Michelle (Fogg) Glaude and Kenneth
Fogg, II (3.06 MB)
- 2003-0715, Appeal of Torromeo Trucking, Inc. (4.00 MB)