New Hampshire Judicial branch seal
Image: Find Your Court!


Circuit Court Family Division - Change of Address Notification

It is very important to inform the court when your address changes.  This way, you will always receive important information that may be sent from the court. A Change fo Address Notification must be filed with the court and a copy provided to all other parties on the case (unless there is a court order that an address be kept confidential). Failure to keep the court informed of your address may result in your not receiving court notices and having the court hearings held without you being present.


Change of Address Notification

Accessibility Options | FAQ | Site Map | Contact Us | N.H. Legislative Branch | N.H. Executive Branch | NH.Gov | Revised Statutes Online