New Hampshire Judicial branch seal
Image: Find Your Court!


Circuit Court Family Division - Guardianship of Minors

e-Filing is required for guardianship cases that started electronically (not in paper) at all family division and all probate division locations.

The Family Division handles guardianship over the person of a minor.  In cases involving the guardianship of both the person of a minor and the estate of the same minor, jurisdiction shall remain with the Probate Division.


Guardianship of Minor Person

Guardianship of Minor Person - Ex Parte


Guardianship of Minors Forms

Resources for Grandparents Caring for Grandchildren: (Printable Brochure)

Accessibility Options | FAQ | Site Map | Contact Us | N.H. Legislative Branch | N.H. Executive Branch | NH.Gov | Revised Statutes Online