New Hampshire Judicial branch seal
Certificate of Good Standing
Any New Hampshire attorney may obtain a certificate of good standing by mailing the request to the New Hampshire Supreme Court, One Charles Doe Drive, Concord, N.H. 03301. The request must contain the following information: the attorney's name, date of birth, N.H. Bar Association number, and the address where the certificate should be mailed. The fee for each certificate is $10.00. The check should be made payable to the State of New Hampshire and should accompany the request.
Accessibility Options | FAQ | Site Map | Contact Us | N.H. Legislative Branch | N.H. Executive Branch | NH.Gov | Revised Statutes Online