The final orders below were issued in cases decided by the Supreme Court. They will be made available on a regular basis on the Supreme Court web site beginning October 1, 2014. Note, only final orders deciding the merits of a case will be published; orders that are not final orders, such as orders remanding for clarification or orders declining or dismissing cases will not be published.
The court has authorized the publication of these orders for informational purposes only. Readers should be aware that Supreme Court Rule 20(2) states that an order disposing of any case that has been briefed but in which no opinion is issued, shall have no precedential value.
- 2013-0353, State of New Hampshire v. Tony Soltani
- 2014-0304, Gary Rushford & a. v. Trustees of Dartmouth College & a.
- 2014-0333, David Daly v. Cambridge Mutual Fire Insurance Company
December 18, 2014
- 2013-0770, State of New Hampshire v. Timothy Bailey
- 2014-0087, Ronald Farrell v. Erin Del Llano & a.
- 2014-0399, David Merrill v. Keith Miller
December 17, 2014
December 9, 2014
- 2014-0413, Samson Duclair & a. v. Branch Banking and Trust Company
- 2012-0784, State of New Hampshire v. Abu Bakaar Kargbo
- 2014-0053, 25 Elm Street Realty Trust v. Kenneth Webb
- 2014-0106, In the Matter of Sarah D. Clerkin and William J. Clerkin
- 2014-0161, State of New Hampshire v. Rebecca A. Brown
December 5, 2014
- 2014-0177, Town of Newbury & a. v. New Hampshire Department of Fish & Game & a.
- 2014-0398, Sovereign Bank, N.A. v. Leigh Bosse
- 2014-0118, Appeal of Jeffrey Merchant
December 4, 2014
- 2013-0273 and 2013-0274, State of New Hampshire v. James Rand
- 2013-0550, State of New Hampshire v. Francis Buonopane
- 2014-0290, Heiko Moritz v. Northern Lights Landscape Contractor, LLC
November 21, 2014
- 2013-0865, State of New Hampshire v. Frank Sapareto, Jr.
- 2014-0401, Dean Ingram & a. v. Michael C. Drouin & a.
- 2013-0877, State of New Hampshire v. Katherine M. Seluk
- 2013-0845, State of New Hampshire v. Erik Siponmaa
- 2014-0311, Wanda Feeley v. Clark Feeley
- 2014-0104, Carrie Siefer v. United Parcel Service, Inc.
- 2014-0225, Tryce St. Pierre v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- 2014-0261, Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation v. Thomas E. Harvell & a.
November 20, 2014
- 2013-0890, In the Matter of Colleen G. Lawson and David N. Gagne
- 2013-0809, State of New Hampshire v. Michael M. Kopacz
- 2013-0790, In the Matter of Susan R. (Floros) Wallack and Peter N. Floros
- 2014-0037, 11 New Zealand Road, LLC v. Town of Seabrook
- 2013-0832, Michael S. Gill & a. v. Devine, Millimet & Branch, P.A. & a.
- 2013-0875, Alexey Obukhov v. John Bryfonski
November 14, 2014
November 13, 2014
November 12, 2014
- 2012-0899, In the Matter of Michelle Maillet and Eric Maillet
- 2014-0251, Clyde Holland v. Portsmouth Chevrolet
- 2014-0237, State of New Hampshire v. Edwin N. Giang
- 2014-0122, Nodira Sharifova v. Meaghan Riley; Fatima Vasibova v. Meaghan Riley
- 2013-0707, State of New Hampshire v. Daniel E. O'Leary
November 10, 2014
November 7, 2014
- 2014-0103, Nicole Perry v. Town of Wolfeboro
- 2013-0740, State of New Hampshire v. Brian Birk
- 2013-0666, CBDA Development, LLC v. Town of Thornton & a.; CBDA Development, LLC v. Town of Thornton
- 2013-0516, State of New Hampshire v. Dale Collinge
- 2013-0492, Merchant Highwood, LLC v. Town of Goffstown
- 2013-0307, Appeal of PSNH Ratepayers
- 2013-0672, State of New Hampshire v. Marc Mallard
- 2014-0032, State of New Hampshire v. Marc Mallard
- 2013-0883, In the Matter of Peter Allen and Terri Hicks Mancini-Allen
October 24, 2014
October 23, 2014
October 21, 2014
October 14, 2014
- 2014-0278, In the Matter of Timothy Rioux and Fayleen Rioux
- 2014-0156, Yellow Submarine 2, LLC v. TDL Investments, LLC
- 2013-0766, Thomas Rubino & a. v. New Hampshire Department of Resources and Economic Development
October 10, 2014
- 2013-0807, Appeal of The Mortgage Specialists, Inc. & a.
- 2013-0349, 2013-0580, and 2014-0130, Ossipee Bluffs Association v. Donald R. Lee, Sr.
- 2014-0142, David Gammon v. Laconia City Clerk