The final orders below were issued in cases decided by the Supreme Court. They will be made available on a regular basis on the Supreme Court web site beginning October 1, 2014. Note, only final orders deciding the merits of a case will be published; orders that are not final orders, such as orders remanding for clarification or orders declining or dismissing cases will not be published.
The court has authorized the publication of these orders for informational purposes only. Readers should be aware that Supreme Court Rule 20(2) states that an order disposing of any case that has been briefed but in which no opinion is issued, shall have no precedential value.
December 22, 2015
December 21, 2015
December 18, 2015
- 2014-0734, Andrew O’Leary v. Richard Brown & a.
- 2015-0140, Trevor Yanuszewski v. Marc Wilson; Marc and Nathan Auto Service, Inc. v. Trevor Yanuszewski
- 2015-0177, State of New Hampshire v. John Jacobs
- 2015-0364, Robin Boutin v. Juan Rivera Ortiz
December 16, 2015
December 15, 2015
December 14, 2015
December 9, 2015
- 2015-0016, Daryal Klitz & a. v. Town of Pittsfield
- 2015-0046, Bel-Air Nursing and Rehab Center, Inc. v. Town of Goffstown
December 4, 2015
- 2014-0531, In the Matter of Cheryl Bordeleau and Kevin Rocheville
- 2014-0792, State of New Hampshire v. Stephen Socci
- 2015-0036, State of New Hampshire v. Robert Conway
- 2015-0113, Paul Powers v. Joel Saren
- 2015-0235, Leah Ducey v. Joan Iannazzo
- 2015-0303, Darlene Forshee & a. v. Joseph Brown
December 3, 2015
December 2, 2015
November 19, 2015
- 2015-0066, Christopher John Krochina v. Town of Meredith
- 2015-0445, Ashley Hayes v. Kenneth Avery & a.
November 18, 2015
- 2014-0009, State of New Hampshire v. Vincent R. McGinity
- 2015-0309, Thomas Maniscalco v. Labonville, Inc. & a.
November 12, 2015
November 10, 2015
- 2014-0711, In the Matter of Elizabeth Obrey and Thomas Obrey, Jr.
- 2015-0183, In the Matter of Kathryn Gosselin and Heath Gosselin
- 2015-0324, In re Petition for Constructive Trust - Estate of Lucien Couture
- 2015-0444, Ericka Koch v. David Koch
November 9, 2015
- 2014-0565, In the Matter of Alexandra Starr and David Starr
- 2014-0793, Robert C. Michele & a. v. Joseph Bremner & a.
- 2015-0371, Richard M. Husband & a. v. Town of Hudson
November 6, 2015
- 2015-0151, Craig Difeo & a. v. Federal National Mortgage Association
- 2015-0186, Carol Rose v. Jason Purdy
October 23, 2015
October 22, 2015
- 2014-0800, Petition of State of New Hampshire
- 2015-0067, Northern New England Telephone Operations LLC, d/b/a FairPoint Communications - NNE v. City of Concord
October 21, 2015
- 2014-0537, State of New Hampshire v. Shawn Abbott
- 2015-0180, Dexter R. Merritt v. Roderick D. MacAlpine & a.
October 14, 2015
October 9, 2015
- 2014-0254, State of New Hampshire v. David Larose
- 2014-0802, State of New Hampshire v. Thomas Hauser
- 2015-0049, Mary Feeney v. Karyn Kelley
- 2015-0090, Egide Mbabazi & a. v. Megastore Wholesale
- 2015-0164, Robin Carbone v. Stephen DePaula
October 5, 2015
September 28, 2015
September 25, 2015
September 24, 2015
- 2014-0459, West Epping Water Company v. New Hampshire Department of Treasury & a.
- 2015-0037, Petition of Steven J. Rubenzer, Ph.D., ABPP
- 2015-0285, Robert T. Bevill v. Town of Merrimack
September 22, 2015
September 21, 2015
- 2015-0005, White Mountain Appraisals, Inc. v. Merchants Bank
- 2014-0151, In the Matter of Helen Prairie and Mark Prairie
- 2014-0777, East Industrial Park Condominium Association v. Charles Blais
- 2015-0035, In the Matter of Marion Fitanides and Craig Carlson
- 2015-0076, Jahan Qureshi v. William J. Amann, Esq. & a.
- 2015-0136, Jane Doe v. State Farm Fire and Casualty Company
- 2015-0138, Bob Matte's Raceway Motors, Inc. v. Michael Smith
September 18, 2015
- 2014-0714, Jillian Lennartz v. Oak Point Associates, P.A. & a.
- 2014-0783, Burton D. Dow, III & a. v. Burton D. Dow, Sr. & a.
- 2015-0014, State of New Hampshire v. Brian Fellers
- 2015-0132, Kathy Wilson v. St. Magnus Condominium Association
- 2015-0182, Judith Tompson v. Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office
- 2015-0190, Verani Realty, Inc. v. Joseph Scott & a.
- 2015-0219, In re Guardianship of I.B.; In re Guardianship of A.B.; In re Guardianship of N.B.
September 17, 2015
- 2014-0336, Miroslav Zecevic v. US Bank National Association, as Trustee, & a.
- 2014-0364, State of New Hampshire v. William Roy
- 2014-0614, State of New Hampshire v. Harvey Martel
- 2014-0712, In the Matter of Dianne Haley and Joseph Haley, III
- 2014-0817, In the Matter of W. Elizabeth Scheidegg and Jason Pulsifer
- 2015-0003, Derrick Horton v. Keene Police Department
- 2015-0208, In the Matter of Carolina Hoell and Gabriel Price
September 16, 2015
August 12, 2015
- 2013-0257, State of New Hampshire v. Donald J. Freese
- 2014-0587, State of New Hampshire v. Bradley Birkenfeld
August 10, 2015
- 2014-0373, State of New Hampshire v. Dickens Etienne
- 2014-0452, Kalika, LLC v. Boston & Maine Corporation & a.
- 2014-0516, Kenneth J. Doerr & a. v. Philip Tuomala & a.
- 2014-0574, In the Matter of Wayne Sarette and Linda Sarette
- 2014-0624, State of New Hampshire v. Alain Lanciaux (Order)
- 2015-0092, Agha S. Ahmad v. Federal National Mortgage Association
August 7, 2015
July 23, 2015
July 20, 2015
- 2014-0522, In the Matter of Naresh Matta and Sangeeta Matta
- 2014-0704, Lenzi Construction & Remodeling, LLC v. David Lafond
- 2015-0012, McDonald's Corporation v. Town of Newport
- 2015-0073, In the Matter of Ahmed Olama and Icel Khater
- 2015-0094, Kellie Brown v. Michele Janvrin
July 17, 2015
- 2014-0577, George W. Lemay, Trustee of the Andrew C. Lemay and Marilyn C. Lemay Irrevocable Trust v. Steven Caldwell
July 16, 2015
- 2014-0701, In the Matter of Anders Hogblom and Jacqueline Hogblom
- 2014-0797, Thomas N.T. Mullen & a. v. Public Service Company of New Hampshire & a.
July 15, 2015
- 2014-0779, Suzanne Strasenburgh & a. v. Darren Carter & a.
- 2015-0013, David Bonin & a. v. Joseph Scott & a.; Joseph Scott & a. v. David Bonin & a.
July 14, 2015
- 2012-0641, Elisha Badeau v. JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- 2014-0380, State of New Hampshire v. Charles Dreibelbis
- 2014-0393, Appeal of Eric Dupuis
- 2014-0751, In the Matter of Michael Kurland and Jennifer Kurland
July 13, 2015
- 2014-0618, State of New Hampshire v. David Roberts
- 2014-0707, In the Matter of Keli Eckroate-Breagy and Paul Breagy
- 2014-0735, September Quint v. Alicia Fitzpatrick
- 2014-0738, Appeal of Nicolas Bosonetto & a.
July 10, 2015
- 2014-0628, In the Matter of Gabrielle Muller and William Muller
- 2014-0778, Charles Hoegen v. Director, New Hampshire Division of Motor Vehicles
- 2014-0820, Dennis Glynn v. Elizabeth Lampron & a.
June 23, 2015
June 22, 2015
- 2014-0257, Michael J. Glick, DDS v. Chocorua Forestlands Limited Partnership; Chocorua Forestlands, LLC v. Michael J. Glick, DDS & a.; Chocorua Forestlands Limited Partnership & a. v. Michael J. Glick, DDS
- 2014-0596, New Hampshire Municipal Association & a. v. New Hampshire Department of State & a.
- 2014-0798, Donald Hinton v. Wayne Hinton
- 2014-0818, Kenneth E. Blevens, Sr. v. Town of Bow
June 19, 2015
- 2014-0284, State of New Hampshire v. Mark Tracy
- 2014-0327, State of New Hampshire v. Jeffrey Guyette
- 2014-0637, In the Matter of James Morse and Vanilla Moonstone
- 2014-0724, In the Matter of Molly Cote and Kenneth Cote
- 2014-0764, Peter N. Bookas v. Irene Liakakos
- 2015-0122, In re T.L.
June 15, 2015
- 2014-0548, In the Matter of Philip Wyzik and Lisa Hayward-Wyzik
- 2014-0658, In the Matter of John Tucker, II and Holly Tucker
June 10, 2015
June 9, 2015
- 2013-0449, State of New Hampshire v. Judith Tompson
- 2014-0411, State of New Hampshire v. William Miller
- 2014-0611, Susan Chase Gage, Executrix of the Estate of Margaret C. Gage v. State of New Hampshire
- 2014-0749, Robert Kindya v. Atrium Medical Corporation
May 21, 2015
- 2015-0082, Marissa Rattee v. Andre Bertolino
- 2014-0544, Paula Herbeck & a. v. Miranda Royer; Miranda Royer & a. v. Paula Herbeck & a.
- 2014-0321, State of New Hampshire v. Robert C. Frink
May 20, 2015
May 12, 2015
- 2013-0571, State of New Hampshire v. Robert D. Wade
- 2014-0511, Betty J. Woodmansee & a. v. Federal National Mortgage Association
- 2014-0633, Edward J. Keenan, Jr. v. Federal National Mortgage Association
- 2014-0632 and 2015-0041, City of Nashua v. Secretary of State
May 11, 2015
- 2014-0569, In the Matter of John Tierney, III and Patricia Tierney
- 2014-0568, Lynda Warhall v. Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office & a.
- 2014-0529, In the Matter of Timothy W. Johnson and Carol A. Johnson
May 8, 2015
- 2013-0653, State of New Hampshire v. Benjamin L. Duling, Sr.
- 2014-0342, Thomas Kondrat, Trustee of the Irene M. Kondrat Trust v. Town of Freedom & a.
- 2014-0424, Petition of James P. Connor
- 2014-0472, Olga Edstrom v. Mount Saint Mary’s Condominium Association
April 28, 2015
- 2014-0356, State of New Hampshire v. Adam Welch
- 2014-0526, Discover Bank v. Mary E. Davis
- 2014-0648, Scott Robinson v. Hillsborough County & a.
April 27, 2015
- 2014-0144, Governor's Island Club, Inc. v. Richard Homsi
- 2014-0572, Paul T. Marino v. Christopher Muro
April 23, 2015
April 7, 2015
- 2013-0051, Vyacheslav Baranov v. Valentin Karas
- 2014-0295, In the Matter of Marianne Carvell and Ronald Carvell
- 2014-0296, Geoffrey Fowler v. Annabella Morse
April 6, 2015
- 2014-0363, State of New Hampshire v. Tammy Dunn
- 2014-0400, State of New Hampshire v. Ronald Libby
- 2014-0447, Robert Larochelle v. Dover Mortgage Co. d/b/a David A. Bordetsky
- 2014-0514, State of New Hampshire v. Aniano Mendez-Torres
- 2014-0530, Elizabeth Kiley v. Director, New Hampshire Division of Motor Vehicles
- 2014-0684, In the Matter of Lisa Leary and John Leary
April 3, 2015
- 2014-0203, Bill McDonough & a. v. Town of Belmont
- 2014-0357, In the Matter of Suzanne Brule and Robert Brule
- 2014-0440, Blazingstar Funding, LLC v. Dimitrius Wilson & a.
April 2, 2015
- 2014-0242, Appeal of Katherine Lajoie & a.
- 2014-0263, Vanessa Vanderhoek v. Aylward Motors
- 2014-0293, Mastoran Corporation v. New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services & a.
- 2014-0554, Joanne Alexander v. New Hampshire Division for Children, Youth and Families
March 16, 2015
- 2013-0833, State of New Hampshire v. Wade S. Holmes
- 2014-0343, George C. Conkey, II v. Town of Dorchester
- 2014-0226, Kulick's, Inc. v. Town of Winchester
- 2014-0246, Peter E. Hutchins & a. v. Beverly A. Hollingworth
- 2014-0331, In the Matter of Maureen Crosson and Samuel Crosson
- 2014-0405, State of New Hampshire v. Stefan R. Gauthier
- 2014-0451, Maka Tsulukidze v. Virginia Nicholas
March 13, 2015
- 2014-0301, State of New Hampshire v. Oscar Quinta
- 2014-0176, David Nemetz v. Town of Sanbornton
- 2014-0269, In the Matter of David Martin and Stephanie Pelley
- 2014-0367, State of New Hampshire v. Patricia Pappalardo
- 2014-0369, Creative Transportation Service v. Paul E. Vrusho d/b/a Granite State Nursery & Evergreen
- 2014-0538, Sharon D. Wessel & a. v. Marion Grimes & a.
March 12, 2015
- 2013-0761, Brady Sullivan Millworks, LLC v. Lifeshare Liquidation Company, Inc. & a.
- 2014-0267, State of New Hampshire v. Hagen Esty-Lennon
- 2014-0202, Randy D. Tozier v. Robert Blessing & a.
- 2014-0273, In the Matter of Garrett Lear and Annette Lear
February 26, 2015
- 2014-0124, State of New Hampshire v. William A. Knowles
- 2014-0463, Gail Brown v. Anastasia Papaefthemiou
February 20, 2015
February 19, 2015
- 2013-0860, State of New Hampshire v. Tino Marino
- 2014-0091, State of New Hampshire v. Brian Benoit
- 2014-0229, The Bank of New York Mellon Trust Company, NA v. Nicholas Cohen
- 2014-0330, Town of Hampton v. Thomas L. Morgenstern
- 2014-0351, Robert Baker v. President, Kilnwood on Kanasatka Condominium Association, Inc.
- 2014-0355, Patricia Donovan v. Desire Belmore
- 2014-0371, Richard H. Daley & a. v. Linda K. Babigian
- 2014-0421, Town of Atkinson v. Michael Saviano
February 18, 2015
- 2013-0315, State of New Hampshire v. Destin Stewart
- 2014-0179, State of New Hampshire v. Troy Burpee
- 2014-0359, Peter Pratt & a. v. William Doherty & a.
February 13, 2015
February 12, 2015
- 2014-0265, Peter Saunders & a. v. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- 2014-0396, Richard Maville v. Mindy B. Maville
- 2014-0426, Martin Hall & a. v. Ruth A. Rozelle & a.
February 11, 2015
- 2013-0791, JP Morgan Mortgage Acquisition Corp. v. Judy Thomas
- 2013-0823, David Blair & a. v. Penny A. Keough & a.
February 9, 2015
February 6, 2015
- 2014-0260, Thomas Kent v. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- 2014-0349, Town of Troy v. The Monadnock Regional School District
- 2014-0433, In re Guardianship of A.C.; In re Guardianship of K.C.
- 2014-0073, Nancy S. Stillwagon v. State of New Hampshire & a.
- 2014-0022, New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services v. Donald R. Lee, Sr.
January 23, 2015
- 2014-0095, Mark Berkovich v. Clifford Jakubowski
- 2014-0007, In the Matter of Greydon Colby and Alicia Colby
- 2013-0016, State of New Hampshire v. Daniel Fleury
January 22, 2015
- 2014-0171, Lawrence Sprague v. Marc Josephson
- 2014-0006, State of New Hampshire v. Jose Sanchez-Grullon
- 2013-0249, State of New Hampshire v. Patrick McIntire
January 21, 2015
January 20, 2015
- 2014-0292, State of New Hampshire v. Dianne M. Sage
- 2014-0272, State of New Hampshire v. Angelo Palmer
January 13, 2015
January 9, 2015
January 8, 2015