The final orders below were issued in cases decided by the Supreme Court. They will be made available on a regular basis on the Supreme Court web site beginning October 1, 2014. Note, only final orders deciding the merits of a case will be published; orders that are not final orders, such as orders remanding for clarification or orders declining or dismissing cases will not be published.
The court has authorized the publication of these orders for informational purposes only. Readers should be aware that Supreme Court Rule 20(2) states that an order disposing of any case that has been briefed but in which no opinion is issued, shall have no precedential value.
An order disposing of any case that has been briefed but in which no opinion is issued, whether or not oral argument has been held, shall have no precedential value and shall not be cited in any pleadings or rulings in any court in this state; provided, however, that such order may be cited and shall be controlling with respect to issues of claim preclusion, law of the case and similar issues involving the parties or facts of the case in which the order was issued. See also Rule 12-D(3).
- 2016-0032, In re Search Warrant for Medical Records of W.M.
- 2016-0135, Christine Westgate v. Stephen Dennis
- 2016-0205, In the Matter of Jaimin Thakkar and Dipa Thakkar
- 2016-0516, Brenda Converse v. John LaFratta
December 22, 2016
- 2015-0720, City of Keene v. James Cleaveland & a.
- 2015-0537, Terry Ann Bartlett v. The Commerce Insurance Company & a.
- 2016-0157, In the Matter of Aileen MacNaughton and Martin Robert
- 2016-0298, Donna Marie Conner v. Elliot Hospital & a.
- 2016-0458, State of New Hampshire v. Andre J. Bergeron
December 21, 2016
December 9, 2016
- 2016-0011, State of New Hampshire v. William Patten
- 2016-0131, In the Matter of Amanda Herman and Nathan Adams
- 2016-0198, State of New Hampshire v. David Richard Lemieux
- 2016-0320, Brian A. Gillis, as Trustee of the Gillis Family Irrevocable Trust of 2012 v. Randall S. Lawson & a.
- 2016-0351, Nicole Kilgore v. Brendan Philbrick
- 2016-0375, Jamie Brien v. K. Cardone Holmes
December 1, 2016
November 28, 2016
- 2016-0126, Lorin D. Mulligan, Trustee of the Lorin D. Mulligan 2011 Revocable Trust v. Town of Henniker & a.
November 23, 2016
- 2016-0090, State of New Hampshire v. Robert J. Badar
- 2015-0750, In the Matter of George Provencal and Laurie Provencal
- 2014-0589, State of New Hampshire v. Susan Hassett
November 22, 2016
November 16, 2016
November 15, 2016
- 2016-0392, Donna Molony v. James Molony
- 2016-0293, State of New Hampshire v. James Bazinet
- 2016-0093, In the Matter of Christopher Taylor and Therese Taylor
- 2016-0024, State of New Hampshire v. Richard Harris
November 14, 2016
- 2016-0071, State of New Hampshire v. Michael Moraros
- 2015-0751, State of New Hampshire v. Maurice Belmore
- 2016-0050, In the Matter of Edwin Potter and Melissa Turcotte
- 2015-0185, State of New Hampshire v. Jonathan Dodge a/k/a Brian Smith
November 10, 2016
November 9, 2016
- 2015-0556, State of New Hampshire v. Craig Michael Massua
- 2016-0030, J. Albert Lynch, Trustee of FIN-LYN Trust v. Town of Pelham
- 2016-0095, In the Matter of Shawn Pelletier and Shawna Pelletier
- 2016-0161, State of New Hampshire v. Matthew Guilmette
- 2016-0285, Hannah Jones v. Kevin Moul
October 14, 2016
October 13, 2016
October 12, 2016
- 2015-0280, Melanie Phelps v. Bhavnesh Kaushik
- 2016-0119, In the Matter of Sumner Chabot and Brittney Ober
- 2016-0142, James Stile v. New Hampshire Attorney General's Office
- 2016-0036, Exeter Farms Homeowners Association & a. v. Town of Exeter
September 29, 2016
- 2016-0220, John Cucchi v. Town of Harrisville
- 2016-0190, Virginia Eaton v. Paul Sargent
- 2016-0158, Ken Henderson & a. v. Jenny DeCilla
- 2015-0460, In the Matter of Tracy Waite and Richard Waite
September 27, 2016
September 20, 2016
September 19, 2016
- 2016-0035, Vatche Manoukian v. PennyMac Loan Services, LLC
- 2015-0728, Gregory W. Dawson v. Julia F. Cormier
- 2015-0586, In the Matter of Diane Malinick and John Malinick
- 2014-0477, State of New Hampshire v. Seth Skillin
September 16, 2016
- 2016-0054, Kulick's, Inc. v. Town of Winchester
- 2015-0623, State of New Hampshire v. Lucinda Brownlee
- 2015-0488, State of New Hampshire v. Wilfred Bergeron
September 15, 2016
- 2016-0217, Sanjeev Lath v. Scott Sample
- 2016-0129, State of New Hampshire v. Michael Martin
- 2016-0069, UniFirst Corporation v. Daniel C. Cloutier, Jr. d/b/a Check Engine Services
- 2015-0716, Vanessa Vanderhoek v. Aylward Motors
- 2015-0666, In the Matter of Gwenn Ferdinando and Bryan Ferdinando
- 2015-0655, Soren Pfeffer & a. v. Douglas Brackett
- 2015-0558, State of New Hampshire v. Michael Cenat
August 22, 2016
- 2016-0202, State of New Hampshire v. Michael Moraros
- 2016-0066, Tamim Shansab & a. v. Town of Piermont
- 2016-0052, In the Matter of Tina Robinton and Stephen Robinton
- 2015-0718, Robin Katz v. David Warren & a.
- 2015-0702, Zen Williams v. Tanya Krajcik
- 2015-0698, Gregory Gould & a. v. Northern Human Services & a.
- 2015-0627, Exeter River MHP Cooperative, Inc. v. Catherine Brown & a.
- 2015-0539, State of New Hampshire v. Michael Messina
- 2015-0521, State of New Hampshire v. Nancy Watkins
- 2015-0398, Juliet Ermitano v. Jennifer Brigham, and 2015-0533, Jennifer Brigham v. Juliet Ermitano
- 2015-0054, State of New Hampshire v. Nickolas Micucci
August 18, 2016
July 12, 2016
- 2014-0693, State of New Hampshire v. Craig W. Carter
- 2015-0633 and 2016-0061, James Nixon v. Brian Beauvais & a.
- 2015-0472, In the Matter of Kara Golden and Michael Golden
July 8, 2016
July 7, 2016
- 2014-0729, Brentwood Distribution, LLC v. Town of Exeter
- 2016-0017, Vi B. McNeill v. Nancy W. Barrett, Trustee of the Nancy W. Barrett Revocable Trust
- 2015-0611, 11 New Zealand Road, LLC v. Town of Seabrook
- 2015-0571, Doris Nelkens v. Daniel Kurz & a.
- 2015-0522, State of New Hampshire v. Stephen O’Neill
June 23, 2016
- 2015-0727, Nicole Gulleson v. Hector Cote, Jr.
- 2015-0709, Amanda Russo v. Eric Parsons
- 2015-0668, Regent Park Associates v. Caleb Baird & a.
June 22, 2016
- 2015-0629, Brittany Place Condominium Association v. F. Lavoie Apartments, Inc.
- 2015-0434 and 2015-0516, Appeal of University System of New Hampshire
June 14, 2016
- 2015-0617, In the Matter of Aquil Eaglin and Kelli MacDonald
- 2015-0415, Brian J. Goodman v. Wachovia Mortgage
June 10, 2016
- 2016-0003, Olga Edstrom v. Mount Saint Mary's Condominium Association
- 2015-0424, Brian Goodman v. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- 2016-0019, Richard B. Ireland, Jr. v. City of Portsmouth
June 9, 2016
June 8, 2016
- 2015-0663, Norman L. Lesser v. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
- 2015-0642, In the Matter of Donna DeNapoli and Anthony DeNapoli
- 2015-0581, Robyn Casey v. Deborah Berardino
- 2015-0544, Santander Bank, N.A. v. Lockwood Technology Corporation & a.
May 26, 2016
- 2015-0688, Joel Weiner v. Larry Harvey
- 2015-0680, Dennis R. Cookish v. Danielle Clark
- 2015-0509, Ralph V. Furino & a. v. Arthur Hoover, Esq. & a.
- 2015-0279, Brian J. Goodman v. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., as Trustee
May 13, 2016
- 2015-0557, James Alger & a. v. Town of Goffstown & a.
- 2014-0811, State of New Hampshire v. Jean Mars
May 12, 2016
- 2015-0707, Mohamed Ghobashi v. Kathleen Gainor-Ghobashi; Kathleen Gainor-Ghobashi v. Mohamed Ghobashi
- 2015-0478, Mark Skiathitis v. City of Manchester Water Works
- 2015-0618, Richard P. Cassidy v. New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
- 2015-0382, Hannaford Bros. Co., LLC v. Town of Rindge & a.
May 11, 2016
- 2015-0540, In the Matter of Tonia Kennedy and Joanne Bairos
- 2015-0542, Roy E. Lavallee v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
May 2, 2016
- 2015-0227, State of New Hampshire v. Rickie Shambo
- 2015-0252, Lancelot Court Condominium Association v. Judith Tompson
- 2015-0369, State of New Hampshire v. Joshua Patel
- 2015-0390, William Fortune v. P.H. Collins Builders, LLC & a.
- 2015-0403, Backus, Meyer & Branch, LLP v. Mark Skiathitis
- 2015-0493, Starbrite Leasing, Inc. & a. v. Douglas A. Garland & a.
- 2015-0529, Michael Gill v. New Hampshire Department of Revenue Administration; The Mortgage Specialists, Inc. v. New Hampshire Department of Revenue Administration
- 2015-0555, Town of Carroll v. William Rines
- 2015-0562, State of New Hampshire v. Josephine Amatucci
- 2015-0580, Raymond E. Ladebush & a. v. HSBC Mortgage Corporation & a.
- 2015-0606, Shannon O'Keefe v. Jaye Burns
- 2015-0607, Thomas Svoleantopoulos v. Jaye Burns
- 2015-0677, James Daneau & a. v. CitiMortgage, Inc.
- 2015-0704, Monica Banerjee v. Town of Wilmot
April 25, 2016
- 2015-0538, Ohio Mutual Insurance Group & a. v. Merle Wilbur, III, Administrator of the Estate of Merle Wilbur, IV & a.
April 15, 2016
- 2015-0582, In re Name Change of Robert Verne Towle
- 2015-0674, In the Matter of Tarsha Lamarre and Jeremy Lamarre
- 2015-0661, In the Matter of Robert Raymond and Kazuko Raymond
April 14, 2016
- 2015-0270, Wayne Perreault v. Town of Goffstown & a.
- 2015-0500, In the Matter of Christine Hodorowski and Tawfic Hakim
- 2015-0546, Josephine Amatucci v. Timothy Morgan, Esq.
- 2015-0590, Joshua Riendeau v. Alicia Boyer
April 13, 2016
- 2015-0497, Marilyn V. Marchant, as Administrator of the Estate of Robert Marchant v. Harbour Women's Health, P.A. & a.
April 1, 2016
- 2014-0744, State of New Hampshire v. Isaac Jaillet
- 2015-0239, State of New Hampshire v. John P. Stacy
- 2015-0350, Thomas Newman v. New Hampshire State Police Permits and Licensing Unit
- 2015-0495, The RDM Trust & a. v. Town of Milford & a.
- 2015-0619, MMG Insurance Company v. Shaban Beqiri
March 30, 2016
March 21, 2016
March 18, 2016
- 2015-0162, State of New Hampshire v. Justin Cassidy
- 2015-0263, State of New Hampshire v. Thomas M. Ludwig
- 2015-0312, In re Estate of Brian H. Shaw
- 2015-0386, In re Estate of Earle K. Fox, Jr.
March 17, 2016
March 16, 2016
March 3, 2016
- 2015-0391, Bernard Casey, M.D. & a. v. Seacoast Radiology, P.A.
- 2015-0217, In the Matter of Patricia Goldberg and Mark Goldberg
- 2015-0249, In the Matter of James Hatzos and Lisa Hatzos
- 2015-0261, Robert L. Benjamin v. Vatche Manoukian & a.
- 2015-0408, In the Matter of Jill Content and Edward Content
March 2, 2016
- 2015-0225, State of New Hampshire v. Robert E. Johnson
- 2015-0306, In the Matter of Judith Desmarais and Timothy Desmarais
- 2015-0355, Appeal of Derek Holston
February 18, 2016
- 2015-0068, Appeal of Kathleen Burl-Cardin
- 2015-0337, Paul A. DeHetre & a. v. Linda Barron
- 2015-0354, Appeal of Theresa Young
- 2015-0360, Walter Donovan v. Town of Piermont
- 2015-0378, State of New Hampshire v. Susan Galvin
February 11, 2016
- 2015-0119, State of New Hampshire v. Aldo Batista Dos Santos
- 2015-0156, State of New Hampshire v. Richard N. Saunders
- 2015-0313, In the Matter of Jessica Nelson and Eric Nelson, Sr.
- 2015-0376, In the Matter of Sarah Gormady and Stephen O'Malley
- 2015-0393, Route One Realty Trust v. Joseph Webster
- 2015-0549, Ed’s Carpet, Tile, and Hardwood, Inc. v. Marshall Law Office
- 2015-0323, Joseph Yarborough & a. v. City of Portsmouth
- 2015-0394, Edward C. Furlong, III v. Randall Cooper, Esq. & a.
January 22, 2016
- 2015-0450, In the Matter of Tracy Mansur and Harley Mansur
- 2015-0487, Brian A. Gillis, as Trustee of the Gillis Family Irrevocable Trust of 2012 v. Randall S. Lawson & a.
January 13, 2016
- 2015-0231, In the Matter of Michele Mayo and Dana Mayo
- 2015-0314, State of New Hampshire v. Kenneth Mofford
- 2015-0405, In the Matter of Nadine M. Goulet and Richard E. Goulet, Jr.
- 2015-0464, Loretta Peterson v. Rock Bastianelli
- 2015-0511, Douglas Milbury v. Peaslee Hill, LLC
January 12, 2016
- 2014-0807, Marilyn A. Cantiloro, as Executrix of the Estate of Madeleine Pope Hall v. Robert G. Pope
- 2015-0467, Governor's Island Club, Inc. v. Richard Homsi
January 11, 2016
- 2014-0816, In the Matter of Richard Calvin and Connie Calvin
- 2015-0229, MTS Associates, LLC & a. v. L-Town Garage, LLC
- 2015-0359, Ralph Langevin, Trustee of the Ralph Langevin Revocable Trust v. Lester W. Firstenberger & a.
January 8, 2016