The final orders below were issued in cases decided by the Supreme Court. They will be made available on a regular basis on the Supreme Court web site beginning October 1, 2014. Note, only final orders deciding the merits of a case will be published; orders that are not final orders, such as orders remanding for clarification or orders declining or dismissing cases will not be published.
The court has authorized the publication of these orders for informational purposes only. Readers should be aware that Supreme Court Rule 20(2) states that an order disposing of any case that has been briefed but in which no opinion is issued, shall have no precedential value.
An order disposing of any case that has been briefed but in which no opinion is issued, whether or not oral argument has been held, shall have no precedential value and shall not be cited in any pleadings or rulings in any court in this state; provided, however, that such order may be cited and shall be controlling with respect to issues of claim preclusion, law of the case and similar issues involving the parties or facts of the case in which the order was issued. See also Rule 12-D(3).
December 21, 2017
- 2016-0583, WHS Homes, Inc. v. Traditional Living, Inc. & a.
- 2017-0218, In the Matter of Kathleen Gainor-Ghobashi and Mohamed Ghobashi
- 2017-0356, Judith Tompson v. Michael Feniger, Esq. & a.
December 20, 2017
December 13, 2017
December 8, 2017
December 7, 2017
November 28, 2017
- 2017-0235, State of New Hampshire v. Parker Wright
- 2017-0282, Alfred Charest, III & a. v. Kym Blaisdell
November 27, 2017
November 22, 2017
November 21, 2017
November 14, 2017
- 2017-0281, Cathie A. Partridge-White v. Jonathan Ramsdell
- 2017-0348, Kathleen Kristiansen v. Glenn Erlandson
November 13, 2017
November 8, 2017
- 2016-0679, Charles Cote & a. v. Town of Danville
- 2016-0565, Mary Wright v. Mask Construction, LLC; Mary Wright & a. v. Hubert Clifford Mask, III & a.
- 2016-0620, State of New Hampshire v. Robert Williams
- 2016-0569, In the Matter of Liquidation of The Home Insurance Company
- 2016-0658, Patricia O’Donnell v. Kathryn O’Donnell
- 2017-0165, Matthew Patch v. Mark Patch
- 2017-0189, James Clark, III v. Frank Woodward d/b/a Yankee Precision Engineering & a.
October 26, 2017
- 2016-0619, In the Matter of Stephanie Moore and Richard Cox, Sr.
- 2017-0067, Eugene Gaudreau & a. v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. & a.
- 2017-0098, Steven Patrick Bureau v. Amy E. Cammarota & a.
October 17, 2017
- 2016-0697, In the Matter of Neeraja Reddy and Veerender Makam
- 2017-0023, State of New Hampshire v. Michael Regan
- 2017-0046, In the Matter of Laura Lindsay and Jon Lindsay
- 2017-0072, State of New Hampshire v. Dawson Hambright
- 2017-0118, In the Matter of Christopher Lawton and Christi Lawton
October 16, 2017
October 13, 2017
- 2017-0029, Living Life Investments v. Scott Wood
- 2017-0179, In the Matter of Sandra W. Hair and Sandra L. Hair & a.
October 12, 2017
October 2, 2017
- 2016-0589, Christopher Ouellette v. Chuck Smith's Auto, LLC
- 2017-0102, Peter Terry & a. v. Chicago Title Insurance Company
September 28, 2017
- 2016-0628, In the Matter of Eva Stilkey and Alexander Marsters
- 2017-0117, Lancelot Court Condominium Association v. Judith Tompson
September 20, 2017
- 2016-0353, State of New Hampshire v. Scott LeBlanc
- 2016-0488, Todor D. Simeonov & a. v. Twins Contracting, LLC & a.; Twins Contracting, LLC v. Tuida Enterprises, LLC & a.
- 2016-0666, George Nicolaou v. Marilyn J. Taylor & a.
- 2017-0126, Robert V. Cavanagh & a. v. Charles Beaulieu & a.
September 19, 2017
- 2016-0191, State of New Hampshire v. Kyle C. Buffum
- 2016-0306, State of New Hampshire v. Daniel King
- 2016-0549, Joseph W. Chalifoux v. Jennifer M. Chalifoux & a.
- 2017-0109, Sanford Woodmansee & a. v. Federal National Mortgage Association
September 18, 2017
- 2016-0231, State of New Hampshire v. Tina Cehic
- 2017-0052, Kerry Kidd v. Commissioner, New Hampshire Department of Corrections
September 15, 2017
- 2016-0550, Appeal of David Drolet & a.
- 2017-0100, State of New Hampshire v. Gretchen A. Haffer
- 2017-0196, Karen King v. Jennifer Lopez
- 2016-0494, State of New Hampshire v. Anthony Manuel Ortiz
- 2016-0572, In the Matter of Giovanni Santiago and Meghan Morrissey
- 2016-0642, In the Matter of Crystal Ndyaija and Joshua Ndyaija
- 2016-0643, Michael Stringer & a. v. People's United Bank, N.A.
August 15, 2017
August 14, 2017
August 11, 2017
- 2016-0458, State of New Hampshire v. Andre J. Bergeron
- 2016-0607, Brian J. Krol & a. v. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
August 10, 2017
August 3, 2017
August 1, 2017
- 2016-0271, State of New Hampshire v. Daniel Perez
- 2017-0043, Karen Hinse v. Ryan Dunn
- 2017-0144, Alison Baker v. James Acheson, Jr.
- 2016-0425, State of New Hampshire v. George J. Sartorelli
- 2016-0559, The Rolling Green at Whip-Poor-Will Condominium Townhouse Owners’ Association v. David Eldridge & a.
- 2016-0449, Charles Emerson v. Noel Gonzales & a.
- 2017-0065, In the Matter of Robert Asipi and Melinda Diaz
July 28, 2017
- 2015-0271, State of New Hampshire v. James Robarge
- 2016-0490, State of New Hampshire v. Mark Murphy
- 2017-0139, Christina DePamphilis v. Paul Maravelias
July 27, 2017
- 2016-0201, State of New Hampshire v. John J. Corcoran
- 2016-0614, Peter Fuller v. Concord General Mutual Insurance Company
- 2016-0209, State of New Hampshire v. Walton Valentin
- 2016-0088, State of New Hampshire v. Wilfred Bergeron
June 26, 2017
June 23, 2017
- 2017-0071, Louise Bourdelais v. Kim Boisselle
- 2017-0045, Jan Jasik v. Catamount Ridge, LLC a/k/a All State Builders, Inc.
- 2016-0423, State of New Hampshire v. Joanie Osgood
June 16, 2017
- 2016-0219, Petition of Assets Recovery Center, LLC d/b/a Assets Recovery Center of Florida & a.
- 2015-0510, Liberty Utilities (EnergyNorth Natural Gas) Corporation v. City of Concord; EnergyNorth Natural Gas, Inc. d/b/a Liberty Utilities v. City of Manchester
June 9, 2017
- 2016-0564, State of New Hampshire v. David C. Smith
2017-0021, Estate of Brandon P. Rock v. Metropolitan Group Property and Casualty Insurance Company
June 8, 2017
- 2016-0681, Cheyenne French v. Tucker Kram
- 2016-0597, State of New Hampshire v. Hasaam-Udeen Muhammad
- 2016-0415, State of New Hampshire v. Devin Irvine
- 2016-0410, Exeter River MHP Cooperative, Inc. v. James Dow & a.
May 25, 2017
May 16, 2017
- 2016-0453, Allyn Jones v. Seabreeze Condominium Association
- 2016-0444, In re Estate of Scott Brewster
May 15, 2017
- 2016-0394, State of New Hampshire v. Derek Sacco
- 2016-0476, Linda-Marie Nakamura v. Michael J. Gill & a.
- 2016-0574, In the Matter of Kevin Tully and Christina Thomas
- 2016-0673, State of New Hampshire v. John LaFratta
- 2016-0313, State of New Hampshire v. Ernest Justin Blanchette
May 12, 2017
- 2016-0479, James White v. Stanley Kowalczyk & a.
- 2016-0579, Diethild M. Beckman v. Mark L. Faretra & a.
- 2015-0368, Elizabeth Skrekas & a. v. State Farm Fire and Casualty Company & a.
- LD-2016-0018, Appeal of Craig N. Salomon, Esquire
May 11, 2017
- 2016-0248, State of New Hampshire v. Travis Lewis
- 2016-0330, Comfort Zone Heating-Cooling-Refrigeration Services v. GRJH, Inc. & a.
- 2016-0409, Deborah Cutler v. Daniel Knight & a.
April 25, 2017
- 2016-0334, State of New Hampshire v. Ralph C. Alexander
- 2016-0242, Kristopher Doane v. Brianne Sexton & a.
April 21, 2017
- 2015-0116, State of New Hampshire v. Robie B. Gould
- 2016-0430, State of New Hampshire v. Scott Goodale
April 20, 2017
- 2016-0310, Richard Coleman v. Shirley Coleman
- 2016-0519, Fred Ward v. Town of Stoddard
- 2016-0520, Anita Santos & a. v. Richard J. Buba & a.
April 12, 2017
April 7, 2017
- 2016-0596, Sanjeev Lath v. Scott Sample
- 2016-0308, Appeal of Elizabeth E. Connors
- 2016-0246, Lionel A. Perreault & a. v. Douglas M. Goumas, M.D. & a.
April 6, 2017
- 2016-0652, In re Guardianship of J.F.
- 2016-0560, Richard P. Cassidy v. New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
- 2016-0493, Jeffrey Thomas Clay v. Newmarket School District
- 2016-0393, Elizabeth Merry, Trustee of the Elizabeth H. Merry 2012 Revocable Trust v. Gilbert M. Costa & a.
- 2016-0049, Agha S. Ahmad v. Federal National Mortgage Association
March 27, 2017
March 24, 2017
- 2016-0554, Jeffrey Cogswell d/b/a Berry Hill Construction v. Brian Dove
- 2016-0539, McCaffrey Professional Association v. McDowell & Osburn, P.A
- 2016-0465, Robert L. Benjamin v. Vatche Manoukian & a.
- 2016-0463, Kishan, Inc. & a. v. Margaret L. Jalbert & a.
- 2016-0356, Mohammed Abdallah Omran v. Andrew Schulman
- 2016-0314, Town of Amherst v. Rosemary Gilroy
March 23, 2017
March 10, 2017
- 2016-0459, Steven J. Cohen v. John Raymond & a.
- 2016-0383, Patrick Walsh & a. v. Village District of Little Boar's Head
- 2016-0284, In the Matter of Tara Broom and Jeffrey Broom
- 2016-0172, In the Matter of Lisa Gonzalez and Raul Gonzalez
- 2016-0249, State of New Hampshire v. Jason Millett
- 2015-0588, In the Matter of Caren Logan and James Logan
February 27, 2017
- 2016-0484, Mark Glunts v. Mark Sanchez
- 2016-0294, Wendy Wilson v. Brian Dumais d/b/a New Hampshire Barn Company
- 2016-0262, In the Matter of Christopher Osorio and Samantha McAllister
February 24, 2017
February 23, 2017
- 2016-0389, Michael Askenaizer, as Trustee of Chapter 7 Estate of Focus Capital, Inc. v. Foy Insurance Group, Inc. & a.
- 2015-0228, State of New Hampshire v. Steven Dupont
February 16, 2017
- 2016-0087, State of New Hampshire v. Jason Vincent
- 2016-0115, State of New Hampshire v. Michael Flynn
February 15, 2017
- 2016-0434, Scott Eaton v. Carin Hallam White & a.
- 2016-0292, Wayne Rowe, Jr. v. Stephan Condodemetraky & a.
- 2016-0281, State of New Hampshire v. Charles L. Barcus
- 2016-0240, Appeal of Thomas Sloan
- 2016-0218, Jeffrey Alan Knott v. Henry P. Moscone & a.
- 2016-0098, State of New Hampshire v. Joshua Baud
February 3, 2017
- 2016-0216, R. Scott McKnight Revocable Trust v. Elwood McLlarky
- 2016-0286, Sanjeev Lath & a. v. Scott Sample
January 30, 2017
January 27, 2017
- 2016-0077, State of New Hampshire v. Mary Ellen Burritt
- 2016-0189, Mount Saint Mary's Condominium Association v. Ronald LeClerc
- 2016-0278, Robert McNamara v. New Hampshire Retirement System
January 17, 2017
- 2016-0021, In the Matter of Sylvie Campeau and Normand Campeau
- 2016-0355, Cate Street Capital, Inc. v. DG Whitefield, LLC d/b/a Whitefield Power and Light Company & a.
January 13, 2017
- 2016-0343, Barry Norcross v. Robert Fahey
- 2016-0378, State of New Hampshire v. Louise Juneau-Kurylak
- 2016-0412, John D. Tucker, Jr. v. Jean A. Tucker & a.
January 12, 2017