The final orders below were issued in cases decided by the Supreme Court. They will be made available on a regular basis on the Supreme Court web site beginning October 1, 2014. Note, only final orders deciding the merits of a case will be published; orders that are not final orders, such as orders remanding for clarification or orders declining or dismissing cases will not be published.
The court has authorized the publication of these orders for informational purposes only. Readers should be aware that Supreme Court Rule 20(2) states that an order disposing of any case that has been briefed but in which no opinion is issued, shall have no precedential value.
December 30, 2020
- 2019-0522, State of New Hampshire v. Miguel R. Rasor
- 2019-0623, State of New Hampshire v. Bruce Shanks
December 23, 2020
December 22, 2020
December 16, 2020
- 2020-0033, State of New Hampshire v. Kathryn D. Pate
- 2020-0021, State of New Hampshire v. Michael Kukuruza
December 15, 2020
- 2020-0066, James V. Prieto & a. v. Town of Hollis & a.
- 2020-0146, In re Estate of Elaine Dominic; In re Estate of Reginald J. Dominic
December 8, 2020
December 7, 2020
December 3, 2020
December 1, 2020
November 18, 2020
November 17, 2020
November 16, 2020
November 13, 2020
November 12, 2020
- 2020-0042, Christopher Willott v. State of New Hampshire, Department of Health and Human Services, Division for Children, Youth and Families
November 3, 2020
November 2, 2020
- 2019-0735, In the Matter of Arnold Goddard and Racheal Goddard
- 2020-0011, In the Matter of Karl Von Dubuche and Magdalena Von Dubuche
- 2020-0169, David Neal v. Anthony Bertino
- 2019-0712, State of New Hampshire v. Donna L. Wesson
- 2019-0722, State of New Hampshire v. William Nye
- 2020-0032, Exeter Area Conservancy v. Town of Exeter
October 23, 2020
October 22, 2020
October 21, 2020
- 2019-0641, State of New Hampshire v. Dana Avery
- 2020-0014, Gianna Valentino v. Town of Hooksett
- 2020-0155, In the Matter of Diogenes Blanco and Elinol Bunols
- 2020-0195, Richard Benson v. Michael Drewry
October 20, 2020
- 2019-0691, Casey Parent & a. v. Marc Dumont & a.
- 2020-0039, In the Matter of Nicholas Flickner and Elizabeth Connors
October 9, 2020
October 2, 2020
October 1, 2020
September 22, 2020
September 21, 2020
September 18, 2020
- 2019-0665, Little Tree Education, LLC & a. v. City of Dover
- 2019-0749, In the Matter of Elizabeth Bannon and Richard Bannon
September 16, 2020
September 4, 2020
- 2019-0596, Taras W. Kucman & a. v. Katherine Matos & a.
- 2019-0636, In the Matter of Cassandra Napolitano and Aaron Napolitano
- 2020-0006, State of New Hampshire v. John Decker Spitz
September 3, 2020
- 2019-0310, State of New Hampshire v. Destin Stewart
- 2019-0481, In the Matter of Andrew Cullen and Jacqueline Cullen
- 2019-0526, Appeal of Ronald Taylor, Jr.
- 2019-0558, In the Matter of James Connor and Victoria Connor
- 2020-0102, In re James D. Cook Revocable Trust
- 2019-0433, State of New Hampshire v. Jessica Finch
- 2019-0655, Edward C. Furlong v. Town of Bartlett
- 2019-0721, Craig F. Difeo v. Brian W. Colsia & a.
August 17, 2020
August 14, 2020
- 2019-0697, Seacoast Helicopters, LLC v. Kevin Beaulieu
- 2020-0078, In re Estate of Frederick J. Caldwell
August 6, 2020
July 8, 2020
- 2019-0564, In the Matter of Anthony Grillo and Malinda Nicolosi
- 2019-0584, Colchester Properties, LLC v. Town of Alton
July 7, 2020
July 2, 2020
- 2019-0508, Dawn Cate & a. v. Linda Hemingway & a.
- 2019-0679, Leo Hebert & a. v. Oliver Environmental, LLC & a.
June 23, 2020
June 22, 2020
- 2019-0216, State of New Hampshire v. John Griffin
- 2019-0694, In the Matter of Sonja Witkowski and Erik Harrsen
June 19, 2020
- 2019-0172, State of New Hampshire v. Daniel Garneau
- 2019-0211, State of New Hampshire v. Dennis Allen, Jr.
June 18, 2020
- 2019-0372, State of New Hampshire v. Taylor M. Kenny
- 2019-0473, State of New Hampshire v. Crystal L. Eastman
- 2019-0579, In the Matter of Maarten Postema and Linda Nimat
- 2019-0667, State of New Hampshire v. Michael Cenat
June 17, 2020
June 3, 2020
- 2019-0217, Marianne Salcetti & a. v. City of Keene
- 2019-0278, Three Ponds Resort, LLC v. Town of Milton
May 22, 2020
May 21, 2020
- 2019-0391, Petition of State of New Hampshire
- 2018-0632 and 2019-0555, State of New Hampshire v. Christopher M. Hanscom
May 14, 2020
- 2019-0227, State of New Hampshire v. Katherine M.J. McGregor
- 2019-0309, State of New Hampshire v. Brenda A. Emery
May 8, 2020
- 2018-0197, State of New Hampshire v. Alphonse Toto
- 2019-0220, State of New Hampshire v. Jose Lantigua Burdier
- 2019-0570, In the Matter of Erica de Vries and Edward de Vries
May 6, 2020
- 2019-0481, State of New Hampshire v. Jason Alleyne
- 2018-0709, State of New Hampshire v. Jeffrey Brock
April 27, 2020
- 2019-0479, Mohamed F. Hafez v. 100 Northeastern Boulevard, LLC & a.
- 2019-0523, William E. Salie, III v. Jeffrey W. Barnes & a.
April 24, 2020
April 23, 2020
April 13, 2020
April 10, 2020
April 9, 2020
- 2019-0303, State of New Hampshire v. Walton Valentin
- 2019-0355, Kevin B. Peets & a. v. Danny O’Malley & a.
April 3, 2020
- 2019-0378, In the Matter of Kimberly Bleakley and Scott Bleakley
- 2019-0601, Chris Chase v. Nancy Blais & a.
April 2, 2020
- 2019-0326, In the Matter of Kelly Kingsbury Roskilly and Ryan Roskilly
- 2019-0465, State of New Hampshire v. Nathan Souther
- 2019-0475, Bellevue Properties, Inc. v. Town of Conway
- 2019-0635, In the Matter of Deanne Lyons and Wayne Boucher
- 2019-0646, Tiffani Lacasse & a. v. Elaine Majewski & a.
April 1, 2020
- 2019-0343, In the Matter of David Connelly and Kimberly Kivela
- 2019-0451, Ramking, Inc. v. Heath Enterprises, Inc.
- 2019-0470, Peter Schmidt v. Steven Wolhandler
March 13, 2020
March 11, 2020
- 2019-0189, In the Matter of Jesse Emery and Shona Emery
- 2019-0269, In the Matter of Denise Survilas and Steven Survilas
- 2019-0404, Debbie Orloff v. Jennifer Saunders
- 2019-0455, Vincent Gillespie v. Craig Edsall & a.
March 10, 2020
- 2019-0273, Robert Gormley & a. v. Rough Diamond Development, LLC & a.
- 2019-0434, John Grimaldi & a. v. Danielle R. Willette & a.
- 2019-0452, Steven P. Bureau v. Adam Bernstein
- 2019-0562, Society Hill at Merrimack Condominium Association v. Michael Boulton & a.
March 9, 2020
- 2019-0205, In the Matter of Andrew Turgeon and Jamie Turgeon
- 2019-0241, In the Matter of Ginger Allen and William Allen
- 2019-0305, In the Matter of Jennifer Marino and John Marino, III
- 2019-0344, Mark Brighton & a. v. City of Portsmouth
- 2019-0445, Sanjeev Lath v. Jared Dufresne
March 6, 2020
- 2018-0369, State of New Hampshire v. David A. Shaw
- 2019-0351, Anthony Dostanko & a. v. Bruce Knox, Jr.
March 3, 2020
- 2018-0548, State of New Hampshire v. Joshua A. McNeil
- 2019-0088, In the Matter of Cindy DePalo and Joseph DePalo
- 2019-0188, In the Matter of Judith Zecchino and Richard Zecchino
February 14, 2020
- 2019-0341, Andrea Henel v. Dillon Guyer d/b/a Guyer Travel International
- 2019-0374, In the Matter of Kimberly Robinson and Angel Duffina
February 13, 2020
February 4, 2020
February 3, 2020
- 2019-0238, In the Matter of Raymond Hayes and Nisha Hayes
- 2018-0620, State of New Hampshire v. Dwayne Aundre Reddick
- 2019-0087, In the Matter of David Martin and Stephanie Pelley
- 2019-0194, Dean E. Wilber v. City of Concord
- 2019-0245, TRW Bookkeeping & Tax Services, LLC v. Charbel Hayek
- 2019-0281, In the Matter of Jennifer Faherty and Kevin Faherty
- 2019-0313, William D. Nicosia v. Town of Candia
- 2019-0348, State of New Hampshire v. Jessica A. Branco
- 2019-0364, Tammy Soule & a. v. Keith Bergeron
- 2019-0373, Kulick’s, Inc. v. Town of Winchester
- 2019-0480, In the Matter of Alfred Charest, III and Barbara Charest
- 2019-0112, Cheryl-Ann Lombard v. Bob Scribner
- 2019-0359, Curtis Leach v. Credit One Bank, N.A.
January 23, 2020
January 14, 2020
January 13, 2020