NOTICE: These opinions are subject to motions for rehearing under Rule 22 as well as formal revision before publication in the New Hampshire Reports. Readers are requested to notify the Reporter, Supreme Court of New Hampshire, One Charles Doe Drive, Concord, New Hampshire 03301, of any editorial errors in order that corrections may be made before the opinion goes to press. Errors may be reported by E-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
Opinions are in Adobe Acrobat format (to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, go to http://www.adobe.com).
2014-0315, Deere & Company & a. v. The State of New Hampshire
2014-0441, Kubota Tractor Corporation v. The State of New Hampshire
2014-0575, Husqvarna Professional Products, Inc. v. The State of New Hampshire
December 23, 2015
- 2014-0480, John Farrelly v. City of Concord & a.
- 2015-0187, University System of New Hampshire Board of Trustees & a. v. Marco Dorfsman & a.
December 18, 2015
- 2013-0076, The State of New Hampshire v. Christopher M. Palermo
- 2013-0882, The State of New Hampshire v. Craig Michael Sanborn
- 2015-0115, In the Matter of Lynn Mortner and Theodore Mortner
December 4, 2015
December 2, 2015
- 2014-0580, Jeffrey Frost & a. v. Michael Delaney & a.
- 2014-0762, Steven J. Cohen v. John Raymond & a. (Modified March 14, 2016: see court order)
November 10, 2015
- 2014-0576, The State of New Hampshire v. Marianne King
- 2014-0607, The State of New Hampshire v. Lisa A. Tagalakis Fedor
- 2014-0112 & 2014-0743, The State of New Hampshire v. Samuel Pennock (Modified December 3, 2015: see court order)
- 2014-0116, The State of New Hampshire v. Patrick Eschenbrenner
- 2014-0553, Aranosian Oil Co., Inc. & a. v. State of New Hampshire
- 2014-0619, STIHL, Inc. v. The State of New Hampshire
October 14, 2015
- 2014-0686, State of New Hampshire v. The Mandatory Poster Agency, Inc.
- 2014-0465, Celestica, LLC v. Communications Acquisitions Corporation
- 2014-0362, State of New Hampshire v. James F. Houghton
October 2, 2015
- 2013-0623, State of New Hampshire v. Vincent Cooper
- 2014-0063, Town of Bartlett v. Edward C. Furlong, III d/b/a Lil’ Man Snowmobile Rentals
- 2014-0264, State of New Hampshire v. Christopher Boisvert
- 2014-0378, State of New Hampshire v. Shawn Gilley
- 2014-0417, Renato J. Maldini v. Helen G. Maldini
- 2014-0702, Merriam Farm, Inc. v. Town of Surry
- 2014-0773, Scott McCarthy v. Manchester Police Department & a.
September 15, 2015
September 4, 2015
- 2014-0496, Danielle (Graveline) Gauthier m/n/f Morgan Graveline v. Manchester School District, SAU #37
August 11, 2015
- 2014-0509, Appeal of Robert C. Michele & a.
- 2014-0512, Accurate Transport, Inc. & a. v. Town of Derry
- 2014-0578, Mountain View Park, LLC v. Gerald Robson, Jr.
- 2014-0579, JMJ Properties, LLC v. Town of Auburn
August 7, 2015
- 2014-0540, David Eldridge v. The Rolling Green at Whip-Poor-Will Condominium Owners’ Association
- 2014-0566, State of New Hampshire v. Christopher Kean
August 4, 2015
- 2014-0402, Scott Kukesh & a. v. Beverly P. Mutrie, Individually and as Trustee of the Beverly P. Mutrie Revocable Trust
July 24, 2015
July 23, 2015
July 15, 2015
- 2013-0554, State of New Hampshire v. Amy Kathleen Mouser
- 2014-0281, State of New Hampshire v. Louise E. Pinault
- 2014-0457, In the Matter of Mary E. Sheys and Eric Blackburn
- 2014-0594, Jennifer Pike v. Deutsche Bank National Trust Company, as Trustee
- 2014-0635, Alissa Lamb m/n/f Logan Lamb v. Shaker Regional School District
- 2014-0703, Margaret Dolbeare v. City of Laconia
July 10, 2015
- 2014-0028, Jonathan Duchesne & a. v. Hillsborough County Attorney
- 2014-0133, In the Matter of Robert Kempton and Peggy Kempton
June 19, 2015
June 12, 2015
June 9, 2015
June 5, 2015
- 2014-0071, State of New Hampshire v. Armando Lisasuain
- 2014-0428, Nashua Coliseum, LLC v. City of Nashua
May 22, 2015
- 2014-0312, Appeal of New Hampshire Retirement System
- 2014-0458, Kingston Place, LLC v. New Hampshire Department of Transportation
- 2014-0595, State of New Hampshire v. Steven Laux
May 19, 2015
- 2013-0796, State of New Hampshire v. Wayne A. Bickford & a.
- 2014-0200, State of New Hampshire v. Jeffrey Maxfield
May 15, 2015
- 2013-0874, James Conant & a. v. Timothy O’Meara & a.
- 2014-0558, Annemarie Guare & a. v. State of New Hampshire
May 12, 2015
- 2013-0747, State of New Hampshire v. Michael Francis
- 2014-0025, State of New Hampshire v. Alex Ducharme
- 2014-0117, Marco Petroleum Industries, Inc. v. Commissioner, New Hampshire Department of Safety
- 2014-0224, In the Matter of P.B. & a. and T.W. & a.
- 2014-0407, State of New Hampshire v. Richard Scott
- 2008-0945, State of New Hampshire v. Michael Addison (Capital Murder – Proportionality Review)
- 2014-0067, In the Matter of Valentina Conant and William Faller
- 2014-0120, CaremarkPCS Health, LLC v. New Hampshire Department of Administrative Services
- 2014-0158, New Hampshire Fish and Game Department v. Edward Bacon
April 24, 2015
April 9, 2015
April 7, 2015
April 3, 2015
- 2013-0743, Raymond Choquette & a. v. Jason Roy; Raymond Choquette & a. v. Thomas Robichaud & a.; Raymond Choquette & a. v. Philippe E. Roy & a.
- 2014-0285, Terry Ann Bartlett v. The Commerce Insurance Company & a.
- 2013-0630, Richard Murray & a. v. Keith McNamara & a.
- 2013-0828, State of New Hampshire v. Makenzy Thelusma
- 2013-0867, Appeal of Brandon Kelly
- 2014-0141, Village Green Condominium Association v. David A. Hodges & a.
February 20, 2015
- 2013-0513, Greg DuPont v. Nashua Police Department (consolidated with 2014-0017, Gregory DuPont v. Peter McDonough & a.)
- 2013-0869, State of New Hampshire v. Josiah Mayo
- 2014-0160, Jillian Lennartz v. Oak Point Associates, P.A. & a.
February 12, 2015
- 2013-0229, State of New Hampshire v. Brian Craig
- 2013-0496, John Doe v. State of New Hampshire
- 2013-0543, Dean Ingram & a. v. Michael C. Drouin & a.
- 2013-0776, State of New Hampshire v. Jason J. McGill
- 2013-0217, State of New Hampshire v. Robert Towle
- 2013-0392. State of New Hampshire v. Kevin Balch
- 2013-0542, In re B.C.
January 22, 2015
January 16, 2015
- 2013-0290, State of New Hampshire v. Justin L. Roy (Modified March 19, 2015: see court order)
- 2013-0821, American Federation of Teachers – New Hampshire & a. v. State of New Hampshire & a.
January 13, 2015