NOTICE: These opinions are subject to motions for rehearing under Rule 22 as well as formal revision before publication in the New Hampshire Reports. Readers are requested to notify the Reporter, Supreme Court of New Hampshire, One Charles Doe Drive, Concord, New Hampshire 03301, of any editorial errors in order that corrections may be made before the opinion goes to press. Errors may be reported by E-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opinions are in Adobe Acrobat format (to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, go to http://www.adobe.com).
- 2015-0499, Thomas Reid v. New Hampshire Attorney General
- 2015-0672, In the Matter of Jeffrey Oligny and Paula Oligny
- 2015-0694, Mark E. McDonough v. Patrick M. McDonough & a.
- 2016-0269, In re N.K.
December 13, 2016
- 2014-0592, The State of New Hampshire v. Seth Mazzaglia
- 2016-0175, Appeal of Katherine Streeter
- 2016-0212, City of Rochester v. Marcel A. Payeur, Inc. & a.
December 9, 2016
- 2014-0791, The State of New Hampshire v. Jamie F. Letarte
- 2015-0583, Robert Jesurum v. WBTSCC Limited Partnership & a.
- 2015-0671, The Bishop of the Protestant Episcopal Diocese in New Hampshire, A Corporation Sole, d/b/a St. George’s Episcopal Church v. Town of Durham
November 17, 2016
- 2015-0289, The State of New Hampshire v. Thomas Milton (Modified December 12, 2016: see court order)
October 20, 2016
September 20, 2016
- 2015-0247, The State of New Hampshire v. Amadou Diallo
- 2015-0412, N.C. v. New Hampshire Board of Psychologists; New Hampshire Board of Psychologists v. Alethea E. Young, Ph.D.
- 2015-0471, Appeal of James G. Boyle, as Trustee of the 150 Greenleaf Avenue Realty Trust
- 2015-0514, New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority v. Pinewood Estates Condominium Association (Modified November 10, 2016: see court order)
- 2015-0712, Maher M. Mahmoud v. Town of Thornton & a.
August 23, 2016
- 2015-0205, Lake Forest R.V. Resort, Inc. v. Town of Wakefield & a.
- 2015-0338, The State of New Hampshire v. Terry Adams, Jr.
- 2015-0345, In the Matter of Danielle Ross and Christopher Ross
- 2015-0498, 412 South Broadway Realty, LLC & a. v. John M. Wolters, Jr. & a.
- 2015-0536, Grafton County Attorney’s Office v. Elizabeth Canner & a.
- 2015-0561, Arbay M. Osman & a. v. Wen Lin & a.
- 2015-0569, Petition of State of New Hampshire (State of New Hampshire v. Michael Lewandowski)
August 19, 2016
- 2014-0765, In re N.B.; In re J.B.
- 2015-0253, In the Matter of Deborah Munson and Coralee Beal
- 2015-0349, The State of New Hampshire v. Christopher Long
August 2, 2016
July 12, 2016
- 2015-0155, The State of New Hampshire v. Dominick Stanin, Sr.
- 2015-0395, Petition of Estate of Thea Braiterman
- 2014-0739, Signal Aviation Services, Inc. v. City of Lebanon
- 2015-0218, Appeal of Thomas Phillips
- 2015-0342, Appeal of Carlos Marti
- 2015-0477, Michael Newell v. Markel Corporation & a.
- 2015-0485, The Bank of New York Mellon, as Trustee v. Eugene Dowgiert
June 14, 2016
- 2015-0332, Alice Finn v. Ballentine Partners, LLC & a.
- 2015-0383, The State of New Hampshire v. Arthur Kardonsky
- 2015-0650, The State of New Hampshire v. Drew Fuller
June 2, 2016
- 2014-0721, Scott L. Bach & a. v. New Hampshire Department of Safety
- 2015-0366, New Hampshire Right to Life & a. v. Director, New Hampshire Charitable Trusts Unit & a.
- 2014-0662, The State of New Hampshire v. Paul Bedell
- 2015-0220, Attorney General, Director of Charitable Trusts v. Loreto Publications, Inc.
- 2015-0333, Paul Lynn & a. v. Wentworth By The Sea Master Association
May 13, 2016
- 2014-0513, The State of New Hampshire v. Rodric R. Reinholz
- 2015-0256, Jonathan Wolfgram v. New Hampshire Department of Safety
- 2015-0400, Everett Ashton, Inc. v. City of Concord
April 19, 2016
- 2014-0631, The State of New Hampshire v. Joseph Kuchman
- 2015-0274, Donna M. Green v. School Administrative Unit #55 & a.
- 2015-0463, James Yager v. K. William Clauson & a. (Modified May 16, 2016: see court order)
- 2015-0573, Thomas M. Benoit & a. v. Joseph A. Cerasaro, Trustee of the Joseph A. Cerasaro Revocable Trust & a.
April 7, 2016
- 2014-0775, CBDA Development, LLC v. Town of Thornton
- 2015-0032, Appeal of Farmington School District
- 2015-0233, Thomas Todd v. Vermont Mutual Insurance Company & a.
- 2015-0305, The State of New Hampshire v. Timothy Bobola
April 1, 2016
- 2014-0163 & 2015-0025, The State of New Hampshire v. Eric R. Cable
- 2014-0659, The State of New Hampshire v. Vic Washington
- 2014-0812, In the Matter of Holly Doherty and William Doherty
- 2015-0255, Renee M. Brooks v. Steven Allen
- 2014-0776, Appeal of Northridge Environmental, LLC
- 2015-0340, Deborah Sumner v. New Hampshire Secretary of State
March 18, 2016
- 2015-0062, Officer John Gantert v. City of Rochester & a.
- 2015-0361, Gregory Riso & a. v. Maureen C. Dwyer, Esq. & a.
March 08, 2016
- 2014-0528, State of New Hampshire v. Albert J. Boutin, III
- 2015-0103, Petition of Pamela Lundquist and Robert Lundquist
- 2015-0351, Lynette Maryea v. Thomas Velardi & a. (Modified March 29, 2016: see court order)
February 23, 2016
- 2013-0489, The State of New Hampshire v. Christina Thomas
- 2015-0258, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission & a. v. Fred Fuller Oil Company, Inc. & a.
February 18, 2016
- 2014-0650, Appeal of Town of Salem & a.;
2014-0736, Town of Salem & a. v. Local Government Center, Inc. & a.
- 2015-0143, Kelly Sanborn, Trustee of the 428 Lafayette, LLC Realty Trust & a. v. 428 Lafayette, LLC & a.; Andrew Cotrupi v. 428 Lafayette, LLC & a.
February 12, 2016
- 2014-0725, The State of New Hampshire v. Tyler Boyer
- 2015-0264, Jeremy Olson & a. v. Town of Grafton
- 2014-0730, Jeffrey Roy v. Quality Pro Auto, LLC
- 2014-0782, Joseph Castagnaro v. The Bank of New York Mellon
- 2014-0794, In the Matter of Marianna Nizhnikov and Alexander Nizhnikov
- 2014-0801, Appeal of City of Concord
- 2015-0019, Jeffrey Smith v. Milko Pesa d/b/a Auto Milko
- 2015-0123, Old Republic Insurance Company v. Stratford Insurance Company
January 12, 2016
- 2013-0762, The State of New Hampshire v. Oscar Grande
- 2014-0591, The State of New Hampshire v. Roland Dow
- 2014-0674, Appeal of THI of New Hampshire at Derry, LLC
- 2015-0108, Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation v. Michelle Willette