NOTICE: These opinions are subject to motions for rehearing under Rule 22 as well as formal revision before publication in the New Hampshire Reports. Readers are requested to notify the Reporter, Supreme Court of New Hampshire, One Charles Doe Drive, Concord, New Hampshire 03301, of any editorial errors in order that corrections may be made before the opinion goes to press. Errors may be reported by E-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opinions are in Adobe Acrobat format (to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, go to http://www.adobe.com).
December 21, 2017:
- 2016-0258, International Business Machines Corp. v. Gary Joseph Khoury
- 2017-0110, Janet Balise & a. v. Brad Balise & a.
December 12, 2017:
December 8, 2017:
- 2016-0259 and 2016-0629, In the Matter of Emily Sanborn and Timothy E. Sanborn
- 2016-0667, Appeal of Patrick A. Roland
- 2016-0427, Appeal of Estate of Beatrice Jakobiec (Modified December 5, 2017: see court order)
- 2016-0544, The State of New Hampshire v. Theo Bosa (Modified January 10, 2018: see court order)
November 15, 2017:
- 2015-0446, State of New Hampshire v. Carlos Gonzalez, III
- 2016-0296, In the Matter of Patricia Sweatt and Arthur Sweatt
October 4, 2017:
- 2016-0528, Elaine Christen & a. v. Fiesta Shows, Inc. & a.
- 2016-0535, The State of New Hampshire v. Anthony Barnaby; The State of New Hampshire v. David Caplin
- 2016-0558, Appeal of Nashua School District
- 2016-0370, Wayne Ross, Trustee of the Wayne Ross Revocable Trust & a. v. Donald W. Ross & a.
- 2016-0390, Massachusetts Bay Insurance Company v. American Healthcare Services Association & a. (Modified November 13, 2017: see court order)
- 2016-0398, Daniel Barry v. New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services & a.
September 21, 2017:
- 2016-0137, The State of New Hampshire v. Jeremy M. Fiske
- 2016-0235, The State of New Hampshire v. Andrew Robbins
- 2016-0251, Carolyn J. Carlson, Trustee of the Carolyn J. Carlson Living Trust v. Latvian Lutheran Exile Church of Boston and Vicinity Patrons, Inc. (Modified October 20, 2017: see court order)
- 2016-0406, Jay Kurowski f/n/f Christopher Kurowski v. Town of Chester
- 2016-0507, The State of New Hampshire v. Carl Gibson
- 2016-0702, David K. Taylor v. School Administrative Unit #55
August 15, 2017:
- 2016-0318, The State of New Hampshire v. Nathaniel Kibby
- 2016-0342, The State of New Hampshire v. Travis C. Paige
- 2016-0468, In the Matter of Leslie Dow and Harry Dow, IV
August 1, 2017:
- 2016-0268, The State of New Hampshire v. James Fogg
- 2016-0365, Appeal of Dao Nguyen
- 2016-0400, In the Matter of Keli Eckroate-Breagy and Paul Breagy
- 2016-0431, In the Matter of Sandra L. Patient and Marcel C. Patient, Jr.
- 2015-0748, Petition of Wayne Sawyer
- 2016-0199, The State of New Hampshire v. Actavis Pharma, Inc. & a.
June 27, 2017:
June 22, 2017:
- 2015-0484, The State of New Hampshire v. Abraham DePaula
- 2015-0578, The State of New Hampshire v. David J. Widi, Jr.
- 2015-0624, Exeter Hospital, Inc. v. Steadfast Insurance Company
June 16, 2017
June 9, 2017
- 2015-0683, State of New Hampshire v. Peggy Starr
- 2016-0187, In re Search Warrant for Records From AT&T
- 2016-0305, Segtel, Inc. v. City of Nashua
- 2016-0357, Condominiums at Lilac Lane Unit Owners’ Association v. Monument Garden, LLC & a.
June 2, 2017
- 2013-0480, 2013-0635, and 2015-0429, The State of New Hampshire v. Scott Robinson
- 2015-0625, Appeal of New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- 2015-0626, Appeal of Public Service Company of New Hampshire d/b/a Eversource Energy
- 2015-0692, Fat Bullies Farm, LLC v. Lori Devenport & a.
- 2016-0151, DirecTV, Inc. v. Town of New Hampton
- 2016-0243, In the Matter of Nicholas Kelly and Astrid Fernandes-Prabhu
May 17, 2017
- 2016-0178, Harvey J. Garod v. Steiner Law Office, PLLC & a.
- 2016-0350, Robert Carr & a. v. Town of New London
May 12, 2017
- 2015-0457, The State of New Hampshire v. Kyree Rice
- 2016-0079, Petition of Eric Willeke and Regina Willeke
April 11, 2017
- 2014-0299, The State of New Hampshire v. Jason Czekalski (Modified May 23, 2017: see court order)
- 2016-0304, Dartmouth Corporation of Alpha Delta v. Town of Hanover
- 2015-0358, The State of New Hampshire v. Kevin Lynch
- 2015-0377, The State of New Hampshire v. Jessica Morrill
- 2016-0176, The State of New Hampshire v. Paul R. Santamaria
- 2016-0206, Appeal of Kadle Properties Revocable Realty Trust
- 2016-0122, Beverly A. Cluff-Landry v. Roman Catholic Bishop of Manchester
- 2016-0169, Jeffrey Thomas Clay v. City of Dover & a.
February 17, 2017
- 2015-0524, The State of New Hampshire v. Robert Breest
- 2015-0609, Alberto Ramos v. Warden, New Hampshire State Prison
- 2016-0038, Appeal of Jason Malo
February 15, 2017
February 3, 2017
- 2015-0329, The State of New Hampshire v. William Edic
- 2015-0570, The State of New Hampshire v. Remi Gross-Santos
- 2015-0636, The State of New Hampshire v. Robert Grimpson Smith
January 18, 2017
January 13, 2017