NOTICE: These opinions are subject to motions for rehearing under Rule 22 as well as formal revision before publication in the New Hampshire Reports. Readers are requested to notify the Reporter, Supreme Court of New Hampshire, One Charles Doe Drive, Concord, New Hampshire 03301, of any editorial errors in order that corrections may be made before the opinion goes to press. Errors may be reported by E-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opinions are in Adobe Acrobat format (to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, go to http://www.adobe.com).
- 2018-0096, The State of New Hampshire v. Jonathan J. Marden
- 2018-0309, In re Trust of Mary Baker Eddy
June 7, 2019
May 17, 2019
- 2017-0687, The State of New Hampshire v. Laryssa J. Benner
- 2019-0028, The State of New Hampshire v. Paul R. Spaulding
May 10, 2019
- 2016-0701, The State of New Hampshire v. Katlyn Marin
- 2017-0693, The State of New Hampshire v. Jean Claude Mfataneza
- 2018-0268, Kenneth T. Riso & a. v. Gregory R. Riso & a.
- 2018-0296, Appeal of Steven Silva
May 3, 2019
- 2018-0047, Wayne Sabato v. Federal National Mortgage Association
- 2018-0060, Pro Done, Inc. v. Teresa Basham & a.
- 2017-0697, In the Matter of Mitchell Cohen and Marian Richards
- 2017-0714, TS & A Motors, LLC d/b/a Kia of Somersworth v. Kia Motors America, Inc.
- 2018-0025, Edward F. Hayes, Jr., Trustee of the Survivor's Trust A c/u The Hayes Family Trust dated January 20, 2000 v. James J. Connolly, Trustee of the Ann D. Connolly Living Trust
March 26, 2019
March 19, 2019
March 8, 2019
- 2017-0195, Natalie Anderson v. Adam Robitaille
- 2017-0674, The State of New Hampshire v. Priceline.com, Incorporated n/k/a The Priceline Group, Inc. & a.
- 2018-0061, In the Matter of Richell Chrestensen and Sean Pearson
March 7, 2019
February 13, 2019
February 8, 2019
- 2017-0116, The State of New Hampshire v. Heidi C. Lilley; The State of New Hampshire Kia Sinclair; The State of New Hampshire v. Ginger M. Pierro
- 2018-0031, The State of New Hampshire v. Edward G. Proctor
February 1, 2019
- 2017-0665, Kenneth H. Hart v. Warden, New Hampshire State Prison
- 2018-0208, Petition of New Hampshire Secretary of State and New Hampshire Attorney General
January 23, 2019
January 17, 2019
January 15, 2019
January 11, 2019
- 2017-0658, Michelle Clark v. New Hampshire Department of Employment Security & a.
- 2018-0006, Quentin H. White v. Brigitte Auger f/k/a Brigitte Gaudreau & a.
January 8, 2019
- 2017-0536, David F. Dietz & a. v. Town of Tuftonboro
- 2017-0712, The State of New Hampshire v. George J. Colbath