- Find my Court?
- Find Accessibility Options (ADA)?
- Find Court Rules?
- Find State Laws (RSAs)?
- File for Divorce?
- File for Parenting Rights?
- File a Petition for Waiver of Parental Notification?
- File a Small Claim?
- Request a Transcript?
- Find a Lawyer?
- Find a DWI Impaired Driver Care Management Program?
- Find a Mediator?
- Take a Court Tour?
- Obtain a Certificate in Good Standing?
- Obtain a Record Check?
- Find Court Job Postings?
- More frequently asked questions »
- Trust Accounting Deadline Extension
- Advisory Committee on Rules 2015
- Myers Appointed Clerk of Strafford County Superior Court
- Court system launches pilot program for filing Guardianships on-line
- New Hampshire Board Of Bar Examiners Position Available
- Advisory Committee on Rules Public Hearing Notice
- Rockingham County applies for national grant to help reduce incarceration rates for low-level offenders
- Uhrin Named New Clerk of Merrimack County Superior Court
- Hillsborough County Superior Court unveils intensive probation program
- Superior Court Initial Appearance Pilot Rules and Procedure
Find basic information about court procedures, locations, forms and fees. You will also find helpful information about legal assistance.
Know the responsibilities of a Juror, FAQ's, and fill out the questionnaire.
To preserve the rule of law and protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the United States and New Hampshire Constitutions, the courts will provide accessible, prompt, and efficient forums for the fair and independent administration of justice, with respect for the dignity of all we serve.