- Find my Court?
- Find Accessibility Options (ADA)?
- Find Court Rules?
- Find State Laws (RSAs)?
- File for Divorce?
- File for Parenting Rights?
- File a Petition for Waiver of Parental Notification?
- File a Small Claim?
- Request a Transcript?
- Find a Lawyer?
- Find a DWI Impaired Driver Care Management Program?
- Find a Mediator?
- Take a Court Tour?
- Obtain a Certificate in Good Standing?
- Find Court Job Postings?
- More frequently asked questions »
- Gorham named Clerk of Strafford County Superior Court
- All 32 courts in state accepting Small Claims filings now on-line
- NH's on-line jury management system celebrates first year
- Small Claims filing process now on-line
- Small Claims filing process going on-line
- Superior Court Initial Appearance Pilot Rules and Procedure
- Supreme Court order regarding general fund expenditures by the Judicial Branch
- State's Trial Court Call Center celebrates one millionth phone call
Find basic information about court procedures, locations, forms and fees. You will also find helpful information about legal assistance.
Know the responsibilities of a Juror, FAQ's, and fill out the questionnaire.
To preserve the rule of law and protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the United States and New Hampshire Constitutions, the courts will provide accessible, prompt, and efficient forums for the fair and independent administration of justice, with respect for the dignity of all we serve.