- Find my Court?
- Find Accessibility Options (ADA)?
- Find Court Rules?
- Find State Laws (RSAs)?
- File for Divorce?
- File for Parenting Rights?
- File a Petition for Waiver of Parental Notification?
- File a Small Claim?
- Request a Transcript?
- Find a Lawyer?
- Find a DWI Impaired Driver Care Management Program?
- Find a Mediator?
- Obtain a Certificate in Good Standing?
- Obtain a Record Check?
- Find Court Job Postings?
- More frequently asked questions »
- New Hampshire Board Of Bar Examiners Positions Available
- Seaton named new Chief Information Officer for the Judicial Branch
- Court system to start electronic filing for Estates
- Visit the improved NH e-Court Project and Electronic Services webpages
- Advisory Committee on Rules
Public Hearing Notice
- Attorney Heather Kulp to lead Judicial Branch Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Dempsey Named General Counsel for Judicial Branch
- Superior Court to begin emailing notices and non-confidential orders to parties
Find basic information about court procedures, locations, forms and fees. You will also find helpful information about legal assistance.
Know the responsibilities of a Juror, FAQ's, and fill out the questionnaire.
To preserve the rule of law and protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the United States and New Hampshire Constitutions, the courts will provide accessible, prompt, and efficient forums for the fair and independent administration of justice, with respect for the dignity of all we serve.