- Find my Court?
- Find Court Rules?
- Find State Laws (RSAs)?
- File for Divorce?
- File for Parenting Rights?
- File a Petition for Waiver of Parental Notification?
- File a Small Claim?
- Request a Transcript?
- Find a Lawyer?
- Find a DWI Impaired Driver Care Management Program?
- Find a Mediator?
- Take a Court Tour?
- Obtain a Certificate in Good Standing?
- Find Court Job Postings?
- More frequently asked questions »
- Supreme Court Adopts New Civil Procedure Rules
- Notice of intent to adopt Circuit Court - District Division rules
- New Hampshire Adopts the Uniform Bar Examination
- Electronic transfer of traffic ticket data to the courts through the State Police "eTicket" system improves efficiency and accuracy of record keeping
- Advisory Committee on Rules Public Hearing Notice
- New Toll Free Number for Circuit Court Call Center
- Hillsborough South mailing address change effective January 1
- Media Registration Procedures Approved to Streamline Coverage of Court Proceedings
- Circuit Court Order Posted on Pleadings by Email
- Judicial Branch Publishes Financial and Statistical Reports for 2009 - 2011
- Rules and procedures for filing a petition for judicial waiver of parental notification for abortion requested by a minor have been posted
Find basic information about court procedures, locations, forms and fees. You will also find helpful information about legal assistance.
Know the responsibilities of a Juror, FAQ's, and fill out the questionnaire.
To preserve the rule of law and protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the United States and New Hampshire Constitutions, the courts will provide accessible, prompt, and efficient forums for the fair and independent administration of justice, with respect for the dignity of all we serve.
|May 22, 2013|
|April 22, 2013|
|April 15, 2013|
|January 24, 2013|
|December 11, 2012|
|November 29, 2012||
|November 2, 2012|
|October 15, 2012|
|July 26, 2012|
|July 17, 2012|
|May 23, 2012|
|May 14, 2012|
|January 17, 2012|
|January 9, 2012|