- Find my Court?
- Find Accessibility Options (ADA)?
- Find Court Rules?
- Find State Laws (RSAs)?
- File for Divorce?
- File for Parenting Rights?
- File a Petition for Waiver of Parental Notification?
- File a Small Claim?
- Request a Transcript?
- Find a Lawyer?
- Find a DWI Impaired Driver Care Management Program?
- Find a Mediator?
- Take a Court Tour?
- Obtain a Certificate in Good Standing?
- Find Court Job Postings?
- More frequently asked questions »
- Toll free number for Coos Superior and Grafton Superior now available
- Cheshire County Superior Court open with limited staff Dec 6 – Dec 13 for relocation to new Cheshire County Courthouse at
33 Winter St.
- Keene District and Keene Probate closed December 12th and 13th for relocation to new Cheshire County Courthouse
- Judicial Branch Selects Software Company for e-Court Project
- Albee Appointed Clerk of Belknap/Carroll County Superior Court
- Superior Court issues new continuance policy in criminal cases
- Rules of the Superior Court of the State of NH Applicable in Civil Actions Effective October 1
- NH Jury Selection Process is now Electronic
Find basic information about court procedures, locations, forms and fees. You will also find helpful information about legal assistance.
Know the responsibilities of a Juror, FAQ's, and fill out the questionnaire.
To preserve the rule of law and protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the United States and New Hampshire Constitutions, the courts will provide accessible, prompt, and efficient forums for the fair and independent administration of justice, with respect for the dignity of all we serve.