- Find my Court?
- Find Accessibility Options (ADA)?
- Find Court Rules?
- Find State Laws (RSAs)?
- File for Divorce?
- File for Parenting Rights?
- File a Petition for Waiver of Parental Notification?
- File a Small Claim?
- Request a Transcript?
- Find a Lawyer?
- Find a DWI Impaired Driver Care Management Program?
- Find a Mediator?
- Take a Court Tour?
- Obtain a Certificate in Good Standing?
- Obtain a Record Check?
- Find Court Job Postings?
- More frequently asked questions »
- NH Trial Court telephone service is experiencing some interruptions. Check here for updates. Please try the toll number 603-410-0296 if you are unable to access the courts with the toll free number.
- Uhrin Named New Clerk of Merrimack County Superior Court
- Hillsborough County Superior Court unveils intensive probation program
- Scanlon Appointed Clerk of Hillsborough County Superior Court North
- Gorham named Clerk of Strafford County Superior Court
- All 32 courts in state accepting Small Claims filings now on-line
- Superior Court Initial Appearance Pilot Rules and Procedure
Find basic information about court procedures, locations, forms and fees. You will also find helpful information about legal assistance.
Know the responsibilities of a Juror, FAQ's, and fill out the questionnaire.
To preserve the rule of law and protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the United States and New Hampshire Constitutions, the courts will provide accessible, prompt, and efficient forums for the fair and independent administration of justice, with respect for the dignity of all we serve.