The New Hampshire Judicial Branch is committed to providing Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) processes in appropriate cases to respond to the needs of individuals accessing the courts. ADR programs provide the following benefits:
- Save time and money for the parties
- ADR processes are less formal
- Parties work together with ADR professionals to work toward resolutions
- Agreements reached utilizing ADR processes lead to increased party satisfaction and more durable solutions
- ADR processes allow for the early disposition of cases
- Time consuming and costly full trial discovery processes may be avoided
Current ADR programs are in Supreme, Circuit and Superior Courts. If you would like to learn more about ADR programs in the New Hampshire courts, please click on the links provided on the above left column.
You may contact the Office of Mediation & Arbitration via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.