- Find my Court?
- Find Accessibility Options (ADA)?
- Find Court Rules?
- Find State Laws (RSAs)?
- File for Divorce?
- File for Parenting Rights?
- File a Petition for Waiver of Parental Notification?
- File a Small Claim?
- Request a Transcript?
- Find a Lawyer?
- Find a DWI Impaired Driver Care Management Program?
- Find a Mediator?
- Obtain a Certificate in Good Standing?
- Obtain a Record Check?
- Find Court Job Postings?
- More frequently asked questions »
- Advisory Committee on Rules Public Hearing Notice
- All Guardianships now filed on-line statewide
- Supreme Court adopts NH Rules of Criminal Procedure
- Dept. of Safety and Judicial Branch: J-ONE off to successful start
- Hillsborough County Adult Drug Court forms Steering Committee
- New Hampshire Board Of Bar Examiners Positions Available
- Trust Accounting Deadline Extension
- Advisory Committee on Rules 2015
Find basic information about court procedures, locations, forms and fees. You will also find helpful information about legal assistance.
Know the responsibilities of a Juror, FAQ's, and fill out the questionnaire.
To preserve the rule of law and protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the United States and New Hampshire Constitutions, the courts will provide accessible, prompt, and efficient forums for the fair and independent administration of justice, with respect for the dignity of all we serve.