- Find my Court?
- Find Accessibility Options (ADA)?
- Find Court Rules?
- Find State Laws (RSAs)?
- File for Divorce?
- File for Parenting Rights?
- File a Petition for Waiver of Parental Notification?
- File a Small Claim?
- Request a Transcript?
- Find a Lawyer?
- Find a DWI Impaired Driver Care Management Program?
- Find a Mediator?
- Take a Court Tour?
- Obtain a Certificate in Good Standing?
- Find Court Job Postings?
- More frequently asked questions »
- Volunteers Needed for Supreme Court Advisory Committee on Rules
- Advisory Committee on Rules Public Information Session on Proposed Small Claims Electronic Filing Pilot Rules Scheduled for March 14
- Toll free number for Strafford Superior and Sullivan Superior now available
- Circuit Court Announces New Trust Docket for Probate Division
- Judicial Branch Selects Software Company for e-Court Project
- Superior Court issues new continuance policy in criminal cases
- Rules of the Superior Court of the State of NH Applicable in Civil Actions Effective October 1
Find basic information about court procedures, locations, forms and fees. You will also find helpful information about legal assistance.
Know the responsibilities of a Juror, FAQ's, and fill out the questionnaire.
To preserve the rule of law and protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the United States and New Hampshire Constitutions, the courts will provide accessible, prompt, and efficient forums for the fair and independent administration of justice, with respect for the dignity of all we serve.