New Hampshire Judicial branch seal
Image: Find Your Court!


Circuit Court Probate Division - Guardianships

e-Filing is required for guardianship cases that started electronically (not in paper) at all family division and all probate division locations.


Guardianship of incapacitated person cases are processed in the Probate Division. 

Questions and Answers about New Hampshire Guardianships of Incapacitated Adults

Preparing for the Guardianship Hearing

Making Medical Decisions for Someone Else: A NH handbook (2007)



If you are in need of a guardian for an incapacitated person and there is no family member willing or able to be the guardian, please contact this office.

Guardian Coordinator
Patty Cole
603-271-6418 ext. 0034

Guardianship forms for both minors and incapacitated persons may be downloaded or filled in online using Adobe Reader.


Accessibility Options | FAQ | Site Map | Contact Us | N.H. Legislative Branch | N.H. Executive Branch | NH.Gov | Revised Statutes Online