e-Filing is required for guardianship cases that started electronically (not in paper) at all family division and all probate division locations.
Information about Incapacitated Person Cases
- Guardianship of Incapacitated Person Pamphlet
- Questions and Answers about New Hampshire Guardianships of Incapacitated Adults
- Preparing for the Guardianship of Incapacitated Adults Hearing
- Making Medical Decisions for Someone Else: A NH handbook (2007)
- Guardianship of Incapacitated Person
- Guardianship of Incapacitated Estate
- Guardianship of Incapacitated Person and Estate
- Guardianship forms for both minors and incapacitated persons may be downloaded or filled in online using Adobe Reader.
- Paper cases - click here for forms
- e-Filing cases - click here for forms
Need More Information?If you have questions about the guardianship process call the Information
Center at 1-855-212-1234.
If you are in need of a guardian for an incapacitated person and there is no family member willing or able to be the guardian, please contact:.
603-271-6418 ext. 0034