Guardianship of a minor can be over the person, over the estate or over the person & estate. Most guardianships are processed in the Probate Court. However, minor guardianships over the person are processed in Family Division, except in Cheshire and Hillsborough counties, where you would go to probate court.
Guardianship of an incapacitated adult are processed only in the Probate Court.
- 032 Guardianship of Incapacitated Person's Estate
- 033 Guardianship of Incapacitated Person & Estate
- 034 Guardianship of Incapacitated Person
- 035 Conservatorship
- 036 Guardianship of Minor Person
- 037 Guardianship of Minor Person and Estate
- 038 Guardianship of Minor Estate
- 039 Guardianship of Minor Person Ex Parte
Guardianship forms for both minors and incapacitated persons may be downloaded or filled in on-line using Adobe Filler.