e-Filing is required for guardianship cases that started electronically (not in paper) at all family division and all probate division locations.
Information about Incapacitated Person Cases
- Guardianship of Incapacitated Person Pamphlet
- Questions and Answers about New Hampshire Guardianships of Incapacitated Adults
- Preparing for the Guardianship of Incapacitated Adults Hearing
- Making Medical Decisions for Someone Else: A NH handbook (2007)
- Guardianship of Incapacitated Person
- Guardianship of Incapacitated Estate
- Guardianship of Incapacitated Person and Estate
- Guardianship forms for both minors and incapacitated persons may be downloaded or filled in online using Adobe Reader.
Need More Information?If you have questions about the guardianship process call the Information
Center at 1-855-212-1234.
If you are in need of a guardian for an incapacitated person and there is no family member willing or able to be the guardian, please contact:.
603-271-6418 ext. 0034