A civil rules pilot project, designed to make the civil litigation process more efficient and affordable, began October 1, 2010 as a pilot in Strafford and Carroll Superior Courts. The temporary rules took effect in Hillsborough North and South on October 1, 2012, and will apply to all Superior Court as of March 1, 2013. See Supreme court order.
Those desiring more information regarding the rules and their implementation are encouraged to read more by clicking on the hyperlinks, below.
- Supreme Court Order dated April 6, 2010 adopting Pilot Rules
- PAD Primer: Guidance from Clerks of Court regarding new rules [Updated 01/22/2013]
- PAD Timeline
- PAD Flowchart [Updated 5/30/2012]
- PAD Forms
- Strafford Superior Court Trial Dates
- Carroll Superior Court Trial Dates
- Hillsborough South Superior Court Trial Dates
- Hillsborough North Superior Court Trial Dates
- Grafton Superior Court Trial Dates
- Coos Superior Court Trial Dates
- Merrimack Superior Court Trial Dates (2014)
- Applicable and Exempt PAD Case Types [Updated 5/30/2012]
(Cases that are deemed "exempt" on this list are automatically exempt from the rules and no Motion for Exemption need be filed.)
Read more about the pilot project in the New Hampshire Bar News [April 16, 2010].
Comments can be e-mailed to email@example.com