Final orders issued by the Supreme Court in cases heard by the three-judge panel appeal process known as 3JX will be made available on a regular basis on the Supreme Court web site beginning with final 3JX orders issued on or after September 1, 2004. Only final orders issued in 3JX cases will be published; orders in 3JX cases that are not final orders, such as an order remanding to the trial court for clarification, will not be published.
The court has authorized the publication of 3JX orders for informational purposes only. Readers should be aware that Supreme Court Rule 12-D(3) states that a 3JX order has no precedential value. It provides:
An order issued by a 3JX panel shall have no precedential value and shall not be cited in any pleadings or rulings in any court in this state; provided, however, that such order may be cited and shall be controlling with respect to issues of claim preclusion, law of the case and similar issues involving the parties or facts of the case in which the order was issued.
- 2013-0718 and 2013-0719, Vermont Mutual Insurance Company v. Joseph Stevens & a.
- 2013-0763, In the Matter of Todd Treadwell and Theresa Treadwell
- 2013-0850, BWSV, LLC & a. v. Robert L. Roy & a.
September 19, 2014
August 15, 2014
August 13, 2014
August 7, 2014
July 24, 2014
July 17, 2014
July 7, 2014
June 13, 2014
May 8, 2014
May 7, 2014
May 5, 2014
- 2013-0337, S.S. Baker’s Realty Company, LLC v. Town of Winchester
- 2013-0004, State of New Hampshire v. Clint Pickering
March 5, 2014
March 4, 2014
February 11, 2014
- 2012-0423, State of New Hampshire v. Arnold Grodman
- 2013-0125, State of New Hampshire v. Jean A. Payoute
January 29, 2014
January 24, 2014
January 17, 2014
January 14, 2014
January 13, 2014
- 2012-0486, In the Matter of Dale Cloutier and Patrick Cloutier
- 2012-0869 State of New Hampshire v. Jusiah Oddis
January 8, 2014