NOTICE: These opinions are subject to motions for rehearing under Rule 22 as well as formal revision before publication in the New Hampshire Reports. Readers are requested to notify the Reporter, Supreme Court of New Hampshire, One Noble Drive, Concord, New Hampshire 03301, of any editorial errors in order that corrections may be made before the opinion goes to press. Errors may be reported by E-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 31, 1997
- 95-320, JOHN AND SUSAN MEANEY v. ALFRED RUBEGA
- 95-717, DEL NORTE, INC. v. ARTHUR J. PROVENCHER
- 95-802, 96-008, UNION LEADER CORPORATION & a. v.NH HOUSING FINANCE AUTHORITY
- 96-327, TRACEY AND GREGORY DEYETTE v. LIBERTY MUTUAL INSURANCE COMPANY
- 96-423, CROWN PAPER CO. D/B/A CROWN VANTAGE & a. v. CITY OF BERLIN
December 30, 1997
- 94-442, 96-006, THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE v. ISSAM GIBRAN RAYES
- 95-607, MIAMI SUBS CORPORATION v. MURRAY FAMILY TRUST
- 95-863, THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE v. ALEXANDER R. COLE
- 96-826, THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE v. ARNOLD FISH & a.
December 29, 1997
- 96-258, JOHN AND DIANNA PEABODY v. TOWN OF WINDHAM
- 96-195, THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE v. JAMES E. RYAN
- 95-522, THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE v. JASON ROTHE
December 17, 1997
December 09, 1997
- 96-305, DIANNE K. (MARCOUX) LINTEAU v. ROBERT W. GAUTHIER
- 96-188, THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE v. KEITH PATCH
December 04, 1997
- 95-865, CONCORD ORTHOPAEDICS PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION v. H. JAMES FORBES, M.D.
- LD-96-009, DOHERTY'S CASE
November 19, 1997
- 95-877, THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE v. DONNA SUMMERS
- 96-229, FLORENCE BONNEVILLE v. EDWARD BONNEVILLE & a.
November 14, 1997
- 95-404, SCOTT CHANDLER v. MELODY MCGALL BISHOP
- 96-709, WAYNE E. MOSIER, SR. v. DONALD KINLEY, M.D.
- 97-036, In re JASON FARRELL
November 06, 1997
- 95-753, THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE v. JOHN BARTON
- 96-125, JACOB M. ATWOOD v. STEPHEN D. AND KRISTIE L. OWENS
- 96-278, THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE v. MICHAEL SULLIVAN
November 03, 1997
- 95-500, LSP v. TOWN OF GILFORD
- 95-687, BREWSTER ACADEMY v. TOWN OF WOLFEBORO
- 96-759, KATHLEEN PRICE v. BIC CORPORATION
October 29, 1997
- 93-128, BROOKLINE SCHOOL DISTRICT v. BIRD, INC.
- 96-169, THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE v. MELVIN GRAHAM
- 96-740, LAROSE & a. v. SUPERINTENDENT, HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY CORRECTION ADMIN.
October 1, 1997
- 95-476, K & J ASSOCIATES & a. v. CITY OF LEBANON & a.
- 95-520, ELAINE A. OLSON v. TOWN OF FITZWILLIAM
- 95-868, W. RAY WALKER v. DONALD W. AND FRANCES M. PERCY
September 26, 1997
- 95-864, RONALD L. & MARJORIE A. CALABRARO v. METROPOLITAN PROP.& CAS. INS. CO.
- 96-007, CASICO, INC. v. CITY OF MANCHESTER
- 96-152, STATE v. GORDON K. PARKER
- 96-244, STATE v. ALFRED THIBEDAU
September 23, 1997
- 95-618, APPEAL OF GERALD GELINAS (NH Compensation Appeals Board)
- 95-706, GERALD GAUCHER v. COLD SPRINGS RV CORP
- 95-758, GEORGE D. CULOTTA & a. v. NH DEPARTMENT OF LABOR & a.
September 18, 1997
- 92-577, A.J. CAMERON SOD FARMS, INC. v. CONTINENTAL INSURANCE COMPANY & a.
- 95-581, APPEAL OF KEVIN G. BARRY
(Board of Trustees of the City of Manchester Employees' Contributory Retirement System)
- 96-771, MARY G. KIBBE v. TOWN OF MILTON & a.
August 25, 1997
August 14, 1997
- 96-026, THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE v. CHARLES BOETTI
- 96-119, HILCO, INC. AND DIVERSIFIED FINANCIAL SYSTEMS, INC. v. H. O. AND J. M. LENENTINE
August 11, 1997
- 95-882, NH CHALLENGE, INC. & a. v. COMMISSIONER, NH DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION & a.
- 95-887, APPEAL OF ROBERT GELINAS (New Hampshire Compensation Appeals Board)
August 6, 1997
- 95-670, TAMARA C. OLBRES & a. v. HAMPTON COOPERATIVE BANK
- 95-873, THE DIME SAVINGS BANK OF NEW YORK, FSB v. TOWN OF PEMBROKE
- 96-058, THE STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE v. DAVID WALTERS
July 28, 1997
July 23, 1997
- 95-829, Appeal of Thomas Jackson (New Hampshire Compensation Appeals Board)
- 95-846, Mark Lorette v. Peter-Sam Investment Properties & a.
- 96-134, Holden Engineering & Surveying, Inc. v. Law Offices of Raymond P. D'Amante, P.A. & a.
July 18, 1997
- 95-755, Lawrence M. Hoepp v. State Farm Insurance Company
- 95-788, Richard C. Follender v. Carl P. Scheidegg
- 95-796, 95-811, The State of NH v. Eric Harnum
July 15, 1997
- 95-557, Kevork B. Keshishian, M.D. v. CMC Radiologists & a.
- 95-685, Peter A. Johnson v. Cathy R. Coe
July 10, 1997
July 7, 1997
- 96-236, Rodney F. Hudson v. Farm Family Mutual Insurance Company
- 95-860, The State of NH v. Bruce Ranger
July 1, 1997
- 95-819, The State of NH v. Thomas Crosby
- 95-429, The State of NH v. Joel Hungerford
95-429, The State of NH v. John A. Morahan
June 23, 1997
- 97-217, Opinion of the Justices (Municipal Tax Exemptions for Industrial Construction)
- 97-308, Opinion of the Justices (Property Taxation of Telephone Poles)
June 19, 1997
- 95-451, 95-453, The State of NH v. Sean Croft
- 95-733, The State of NH v. Paul Comeau, Jr.
- 96-232, The State of NH v. Richard R. Burr
.June 5, 1997
- 95-659, Concord Hospital v. NH Medical Malpractice Joint Underwriting Association
- 96-029, The State of NH v. Kelsey A. Martin
- 96-076, Appeal of Edward L. Rowan, M.D. (NH Board of Medicine)
May 28, 1997
- 95-555, Appeal of James A. Hooker (NH Compensation Appeals Board)
- 95-641, Sandra J. Benoit v. Test Systems, Inc.
- 96-025, The State of NH v. William R. Daniel
May 22, 1997
May 9, 1997
- 95-880, The State of NH v. Jay Laudarowicz
- 96-045, The State of NH v. Frank Taylor
- 96-049, The State of NH v. William McBreairty
May 6, 1997
- LD-94-001, Henderson's Case
- 95-454, The State of NH v. Elizabeth Winn
- 95-857, The State of NH v. William S. Webber
May 2, 1997
April 29, 1997
- 95-797, Lakeview Homeowners Association v. Moulton Construction, Inc.
- 95-851, Appeal of Winford A. Chickering, Jr. (NH Compensation Appeals Board)
- 95-867, Appeal of City of Keene (Cheshire County Commissioners)
- 96-380, The State of NH v. Shawn Kierstead
April 24, 1997
- 95-661, Appeal of City of Nashua Board of Education (NH Public Employee Labor Relations Board)
- 95-736, Tammy Huguelet v. Allstate Insurance Company
- 95-763, Baybank v. Catamount Construction, Inc. & a.
April 23, 1997
- 95-721, Kathy Belcher & a. v. Dennis M. Harrison, Ph. D. (Withdrawn)
April 21, 1997
- 95-220, Joseph B. Mahan, III & a. v. NH Department of Administrative Service
- 95-502, Michael W. Bruzga v. PMR Architects, P.C. n/f/k/a Page/Michaelis Associates & a.
- 96-514, Mary E. Seufert v. Christopher J. Seufert
April 16, 1997
- 95-626, Appeal of Lloyd V. Sutfin, D.D.S. (NH Board of Dental Examiners)
- 95-703, Janet Carrier v. Bruce M. McLlarky D/B/A Assured Plumbing & Heating
- 95-761, Ernest S. Simonds v. City of Manchester
April 11, 1997
- 95-427, Appeal of Ruediger H. Grimm, Ph.D. (NH Board of Examiners of Psychology and Mental Health Practice)
- 95-573, John Voelbel v. Town of Bridgewater
- 95-645, The Byblos Corporation v. Salem Farm Realty Trust & a.
April 8, 1997
- 93-825, 95-380, The State of NH v. Steven Gordon
- 95-151, Larry D. Thomas v. Edgar & Beverly Crete
- 95-335, Robert & Loretta Brouillard v. Prudential Property & Casualty Insurance Co
April 3, 1997
- SMC-96-006, Application of T.J.S.
- 95-852, Ernest T. Smith, III & a. v. NH Department of Revenue Administration & a.
March 17, 1997
- 95-053, Putnam Lumber Company, Inc. v. Eddie Nash & Sons, Inc.
- 95-664, NH Division of Human Services v. Ralph R. Allard & a.
- 95-745, Victor M. Bragg v. Director, NH Division of Motor Vehicles
March 12, 1997
- 95-330, The State of NH v. David Prevost
- 95-381, State of NH v. Hebert F. Millette
- 95-567, In re Estate of Katherine F. Washburn
- 95-608 Appeal of Jonathan Newcomb
March 7, 1997
- 94-328, The State of NH v. Sidney Henderson
- 95-061, Samuel Proctor v. Winslow MacDonald
- 95-156, In re Estate of Edward R. Laura, Sr.
- 95-707, The State of NH v. Matthew McMinn
- No Opinions were released this month
January 31, 1997
- 94-288, The State of NH v. Michael Martel
- 95-420, Appeal of Paul E. Zimmerman (NH Public Utilities Commission)
January 28, 1997
- 94-198, Thomas LeBlanc v. American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
- 95-510, Michele J. LeBlanc v. Randall C. Berube and Karen L. Berube
- 95-576, Lynne Cheever, Administrator, Estate of Cory Cheever v. S. NH Regional Medical Center & a.
- 95-601, Jean M. Townsend v. Emile J. Legere d/b/a Beechbrook Apartments
January 24, 1997
January 23, 1997