NOTICE: These opinions are subject to motions for rehearing under Rule 22 as well as formal revision before publication in the New Hampshire Reports. Readers are requested to notify the Reporter, Supreme Court of New Hampshire, One Charles Doe Drive, Concord, New Hampshire 03301, of any editorial errors in order that corrections may be made before the opinion goes to press. Errors may be reported by E-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opinions are in Adobe Acrobat format (to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, go to http://www.adobe.com).
- 2009-047, State of New Hampshire v. Michael Addison
- 2009-829, In the Matter of Tammy Rupa and Alan Rupa
- 2009-831, State of New Hampshire v. Ricardo Prudent
- 2009-878, State of New Hampshire v. David J. Pandelena
- 2010-183, In the Matter of Anthony J. Laura and Ericka P. Scott
December 17, 2010
December 07, 2010
- 2009-145, State of New Hampshire v. Harold Oakes
- 2009-918, In the Matter of Kenneth R. Canaway and Mary N. Canaway
- 2009-373, State of New Hampshire v. Richard Langill
- 2009-399, In re Alex C.
- 2009-455, Priscilla Tyler v. Hannaford Brothers d/b/a Hannaford Food & Drug
- 2009-624, State of New Hampshire v. Timothy Spade
- 2009-737, State of New Hampshire v. David Orde
November 24, 2010
- 2008-813, State of New Hampshire v. Joshua A. Boutin
- 2009-356, Lillian E. Billewicz & a. v. John C. Ransmeier & a.
- 2009-658, Petition of Paul Lussier
- 2009-798, Jeffrey M. Gray v. Teri E. Kelly & a.
- 2009-805, Appeal of City of Concord
- 2009-850, First Berkshire Business Trust & a. v. Commissioner, New Hampshire Department of Revenue Administration & a.
- 2009-917, In re Cierra L. & a.
- 2009-919, Birch Broadcasting, Inc. & a. v. Capitol Broadcasting Corporation, Inc. & a.
- 2010-007, Paul F. Sanchez, III v. Candia Woods Golf Links
- 2010-439, State of New Hampshire v. Corey Furgal
November 10, 2010
- 2008-723, Green Mountain Realty Corporation v. The Fifth Estate Tower, LLC & a.
- 2009-342, State of New Hampshire v. Kirkman J. Cassavaugh, III
- 2009-390, Dr. Seymour Kessler v. Aaron Gleich, Individually and as General Partner of Fire House Block Associates, L.P.
- 2009-523, State of New Hampshire v. Matthew Sconsa
- 2009-745, Allianz Global Risks U.S. Insurance Co. & a. v. State of New Hampshire & a.
- 2009-791, City of Manchester v. Secretary of State & a.; Ryan Cashin & a. v. City of Manchester
- 2009-930, Bank of New York Mellon v. Susan Cataldo & a.
- 2009-372, State of New Hampshire v. Ward Bird
- 2009-569 & 2009-691, State of New Hampshire v. Bernard Kinne
- 2009-621, Board of Trustees of the New Hampshire Judicial Retirement Plan & a. v. Secretary of State
- 2009-641, State of New Hampshire v. Gerald Nelson
- 2009-689, Stephen Brunelle & a. v. Bank of New York Mellon & a.
- 2009-753, Robert P. Grimard v. Rockingham County Department of Corrections
- 2010-110, Concord General Mutual Insurance Company v. Jane Doe & a.
October 19, 2010
- 2009-048, State of New Hampshire v. Michael Addison
- 2009-234, State of New Hampshire v. Bryan T. Farr
- 2009-525, State of New Hampshire v. Richard S. Pessetto
- 2009-527, Robert P. Hull & a. v. Grafton County & a.
- 2009-672, Rebecca L. Coan & a. v. New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services & a.
- 2009-681, In the Matter of Robin Sawyer and Patrick Sawyer
- 2009-698, Alex Builders & Sons, Inc. v. Michael Danley & a.
- 2009-718, Ronald Buzzard, Jr. v. F.F. Enterprises & a.
October 6, 2010
- 2008-945, State of New Hampshire v. Michael Addison
- 2009-516, State of New Hampshire v. Gary Richard
September 22, 2010
- 2009-431, Alan F. Beane v. Dana S. Beane & Co., P.C. & a.
- 2009-821, Lillie-Putz Trust, Peter E. Simmons, Trustee v. DownEast Energy Corporation & a.
September 17, 2010
- 2009-305, In the Matter of Eric W. Heinrich and Mary Ellen Curotto
- 2009-357, State of New Hampshire v. Daniel Fichera
- 2009-532, State of New Hampshire v. Jane Reader
- 2009-604, Appeal of Thermo-Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- 2009-647, State of New Hampshire v. Jonathan A. Perfetto
- 2009-649, Donald Kierstead & a. v. State Farm Fire and Casualty Company
- 2009-699, Concord General Mutual Insurance Company v. Green & Company Building and Development Corporation & a.
- 2009-780, Jeanmax Darbouze v. Nancy Champney
- 2010-024, Petition of Juli George
- 2009-119, Petition of James M. Mooney
- 2009-265, Petition of Martin J. Dunn
- 2009-389, Richard Brickley & a. v. Progressive Northern Insurance Company
- 2009-416, State of New Hampshire v. Roger Leveille
- 2009-496, Appeal of New Hampshire Division of State Police
- 2009-533, One Beacon Insurance, LLC v. M&M Pizza, Inc.
- 2009-556, In the Matter of Patricia Martin and Michael Martin
- 2009-010, State of New Hampshire v. Katherine Mendola
- 2009-099, Janet and Peter Saunders v. Town of Kingston
- 2009-321, State of New Hampshire v. Darlene Nightingale
- 2009-425, State of New Hampshire v. Bruce Hall
- 2009-456, Appeal of New Hampshire Division of State Police
- 2009-467, Akwa Vista, LLC v. NRT, Inc. d/b/a Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage & a.
- 2009-635, Appeal of Town of Pittsfield
July 20, 2010
- 2008-912, State of New Hampshire v. Charles Glenn, Jr. (modified by order dated Sept. 14, 2010)
- 2009-046, State of New Hampshire v. Michael Addison
- 2009-199, Judy Atwater & a. v. Town of Plainfield
- 2009-227, Appeal of Jeffrey Oligny
- 2009-316, Anna H. Cardone Revocable Trust, Wesley Cardone, Trustee v. Linda K. Cardone & a.
- 2009-544, City of Portsmouth v. James Boyle, Trustee, 150 Greenleaf Avenue Realty Trust
- LD-2009-006, In the Matter of Lynn D. Morse
- 2008-197 & 2009-181, State of New Hampshire v. Michael Brown
- 2008-790, Joseph Laramie & a. v. Shawn Stone & a.
- 2009-266, Petition of Michael Poulicakos
- 2009-327, State of New Hampshire v. Graham Gibson
- 2009-438, Mara Sabinson v. Trustees of Dartmouth College
- 2009-488, State of New Hampshire v. Kimberly Thiel
- 2009-811, State of New Hampshire v. Steven Merrill
- 2009-824, John Doe v. New Hampshire Department of Safety
June 16, 2010
- 2009-158, Michael Clare, Trustee of Horizon Realty Trust v. Town of Hudson
- 2009-348, Impact Foods Sales, Inc. v. Carl Evans d/b/a Warehouse Club Distributing Company
- 2009-801, Danien Brousseau v. Superintendent, Hillsborough County House of Corrections
June 03, 2010
- 2008-757, State of New Hampshire v. Eric Van Winkle
- 2009-011, State of New Hampshire v. Wayne Villeneuve
- 2009-519, June Favazza v. David Braley & a.
- 2009-520, In the Matter of Roberta L. (Pierce) Scott and James P. Pierce
- 2009-549, Dorothy J. Gaylor & a. v. Stephen T. Jeffco, Esq. & a.
- 2009-599, Amer Khater & a. v. Sean Sullivan & a.
- 2009-600, HSBC Bank USA, National Association, Inc. v. Kevin F. MacMillan & a.
- 2009-015, State of New Hampshire v. Randy Riendeau
- 2009-038, State of New Hampshire v. Jordan Belyea
- 2009-168 & 2009-432, Appeal of Union Telephone Company d/b/a Union Communications
- 2009-328, State of New Hampshire v. James Tarasuik
- 2009-335, Manchester Water Works v. Town of Auburn
May 07, 2010
- 2008-847, William Batchelder & a. v. Town of Plymouth Zoning Board of Adjustment
- 2009-126, Pike Industries, Inc. & a. v. Brian Woodward & a.
- 2009-360, Charles P. Forsberg & a. v. Kearsarge Regional School District
- 2009-386, State of New Hampshire v. Glenn Michelson
- 2009-545, State of New Hampshire v. North Atlantic Refining Limited & a.
May 06, 2010
- 2008-672, State of New Hampshire v. James Kelly
- 2008-885 & 2008-886, State of New Hampshire v. Anthony Parker
- 2009-208, In re Search Warrant for Medical Records of C.T.
- 2009-262, The Mortgage Specialists, Inc. v. Implode-Explode Heavy Industries, Inc.
- 2009-402, State of New Hampshire v. Soiluis Nieves
April 20, 2010
- 2008-287, State of New Hampshire v. Anthony Dilboy
Defendant's petition for certiorari granted by U.S. Supreme Court on June 28, 2011. Judgment vacated and case remanded for further consideration in light of Bullcoming v. New Mexico, 564 U.S. __ (2011)
- 2008-808, Douglas C. Beer v. Terry M. Bennett
- 2009-263, MacThompson Realty, Inc. v. City of Nashua
April 09, 2010
- 2008-632, Motorsports Holdings, LLC v. Town of Tamworth
- 2009-180, In the Matter of Pamela Taber-McCarthy and Ricky C. McCarthy
- 2009-232, Wesley Beckles & a. v. Jennifer E. Madden, M.D. & a.
- 2009-487, Appeal of David Du Vernay & a.
April 08, 2010
- 2008-655, In the Matter of Jeffrey M. Gray and Janette L. Gray
- 2008-863, State of New Hampshire v. Lee T. Schwartz
- 2009-130, Appeal of Timothy Carnahan
- 2009-275, In the Matter of Audrey Zikmanis and Mark Peabody
- 2009-362, Appeal of Michael Langenfeld
March 25, 2010
- 2008-494, State of New Hampshire v. Sheila K. LaBarre
- 2008-834, State of New Hampshire v. Jay Neeper
- 2009-274, Appeal of Pennichuck Water Works, Inc. & a.
March 10, 2010
- 2008-441 & 2008-814, State of New Hampshire v. Andrew Santiago
- 2008-443, State of New Hampshire v. Brandon Bilodeau
- 2008-475, State of New Hampshire v. Gurrie Fandozzi, Jr.
- 2008-900, In re Adam R.
- 2009-169, Kimberly Balamotis v. H. Dexter Hyland, II d/b/a State Farm Agent
February 11, 2010
- 2008-844, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center v. Anthony Hayes
- 2009-017 & 2009-018, Charles Kalil & a. v. Town of Dummer Zoning Board of Adjustment; Charles Kalil & a. v. Town of Dummer
- 2009-097, The LLK Trust, Thomas R. Walker, Trustee v. Town of Wolfeboro
- 2009-098, Roger Bedard & a. v. Town of Alexandria
- 2008-829, Michelle Hemenway v. Edmund J. Hemenway, Jr.
- 2008-858, Land America Commonwealth Title Insurance Company v. Dorothy Kolozetski
- 2009-013, In the Matter of Deborah A. Stapleton and Joseph E. Stapleton
- 2009-215, Professional Firefighters of New Hampshire v. Local Government Center, Inc. & a.
January 28, 2010
- 2008-702, State of New Hampshire v. Reno Demesmin
- 2009-102 & 2009-103, General Insulation Company v. Eckman Construction & a.
- 2009-231, In the Matter of Dawn M. O'Neil and Eugene E. O'Neil, Jr.
- 2009-555, Georgia Tuttle, M.D. & a. v. New Hampshire Medical Malpractice Joint Underwriting Association & a.
January 14, 2010