- Find my Court?
- Find Accessibility Options (ADA)?
- Find Court Rules?
- Find State Laws (RSAs)?
- File for Divorce?
- File for Parenting Rights?
- File a Petition for Waiver of Parental Notification?
- File a Small Claim?
- Request a Transcript?
- Find a Lawyer?
- Find a DWI Impaired Driver Care Management Program?
- Find a Mediator?
- Obtain a Certificate in Good Standing?
- Obtain a Record Check?
- Find Court Job Postings?
- More frequently asked questions »
- NH Supreme Court Attorney Discipline Office Assistant General Counsel Vacancy Notice
- The 6th Circuit Court in Hillsborough will be closed for approximately four weeks beginning August 20, 2018 for necessary building repairs. During the closure Hillsborough cases will be held at the Hooksett Circuit Court located at 101 Merrimack St. in Hooksett. Parties will be notified of this change in location. We regret any inconvenience this change will cause. Mail may continue to be sent to the Hillsborough location.
- NH Supreme Court launches electronic filing for appeals
- Construction Notice:
A major roofing project is underway at the NH Supreme Court that will continue through September. The court is open and operating under its regular hours. Please use the front entrance as usual.
- Patrick Donovan sworn in as the 109th associate justice of the New Hampshire Supreme Court
- Robert Lynn sworn in as new chief justice of the New Hampshire Supreme Court
- Judicial Branch backs major Bail Reform initiative
- Supreme Court issues report on the New Hampshire Bar in the 21st Century
- Notice Regarding Merrimack Superior Courthouse Construction
Temporary Parking Plan Effective September 19, 2017
Find basic information about court procedures, locations, forms and fees. You will also find helpful information about legal assistance.
Know the responsibilities of a Juror, FAQ's, and fill out the questionnaire.
To preserve the rule of law and protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the United States and New Hampshire Constitutions, the courts will provide accessible, prompt, and efficient forums for the fair and independent administration of justice, with respect for the dignity of all we serve.