- Find my Court?
- Find Accessibility Options (ADA)?
- Find Court Rules?
- Find State Laws (RSAs)?
- File for Divorce?
- File for Parenting Rights?
- File a Petition for Waiver of Parental Notification?
- File a Small Claim?
- Request a Transcript?
- Find a Lawyer?
- Find a DWI Impaired Driver Care Management Program?
- Find a Mediator?
- Obtain a Certificate in Good Standing?
- Obtain a Record Check?
- Find Court Job Postings?
- More frequently asked questions »
- Patrick Donovan sworn in as the 109th associate justice of the New Hampshire Supreme Court
- February 2018 New Hampshire Bar Examination Passing Applicants
- Robert Lynn sworn in as new chief justice of the New Hampshire Supreme Court
- Judicial Branch backs major Bail Reform initiative
- Supreme Court issues report on the New Hampshire Bar in the 21st Century
- Chief Justice Dalianis to Retire
- Notice Regarding Merrimack Superior Courthouse Construction
Temporary Parking Plan Effective September 19, 2017
- Visit the improved NH e-Court Project and Electronic Services webpages
Find basic information about court procedures, locations, forms and fees. You will also find helpful information about legal assistance.
Know the responsibilities of a Juror, FAQ's, and fill out the questionnaire.
To preserve the rule of law and protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the United States and New Hampshire Constitutions, the courts will provide accessible, prompt, and efficient forums for the fair and independent administration of justice, with respect for the dignity of all we serve.