- Find my Court?
- Find Accessibility Options (ADA)?
- Find Court Rules?
- Find State Laws (RSAs)?
- File for Divorce?
- File for Parenting Rights?
- File a Petition for Waiver of Parental Notification?
- File a Small Claim?
- Request a Transcript?
- Find a Lawyer?
- Find a DWI Impaired Driver Care Management Program?
- Find a Mediator?
- Obtain a Certificate in Good Standing?
- Obtain a Record Check?
- Find Court Job Postings?
- More frequently asked questions »
- Judicial Branch issues warning about phone scam
- Supreme Court accepting applications for Housing Appeals Board
- Civil and name change cases in Circuit Court going electronic
- Haggar appointed Clerk of Rockingham County Superior Court
- Supreme Court to expand electronic filing in 2020
- New Family Divisions in Milford, Candia and Hampton
- Circuit Court to consolidate processing of probate cases
- Ashley named Deputy Administrative Judge of the Circuit Court
Find basic information about court procedures, locations, forms and fees. You will also find helpful information about legal assistance.
Know the responsibilities of a Juror, FAQ's, and fill out the questionnaire.
To preserve the rule of law and protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the United States and New Hampshire Constitutions, the courts will provide accessible, prompt, and efficient forums for the fair and independent administration of justice, with respect for the dignity of all we serve.