- Find my Court?
- Find Accessibility Options (ADA)?
- Find Court Rules?
- Find State Laws (RSAs)?
- File for Divorce?
- File for Parenting Rights?
- File a Petition for Waiver of Parental Notification?
- File a Small Claim?
- Request a Transcript?
- Find a Lawyer?
- Find a DWI Impaired Driver Care Management Program?
- Find a Mediator?
- Obtain a Certificate in Good Standing?
- Obtain a Record Check?
- Find Court Job Postings?
- More frequently asked questions »
- Kelly steps down as administrative judge of circuit court
- July 2018 New Hampshire Bar Examination Passing List
- Superior Court civil filings now electronic
- Updated 09/26/18: The 6th Circuit Court in Hillsborough is closed to make necessary building repairs. During the closure, Hillsborough cases will be held at the Hooksett Circuit Court located at 101 Merrimack St. in Hooksett. Parties will be notified of this change in location. We regret any inconvenience this change will cause. Mail may continue to be sent to the Hillsborough location. The court is expected to reopen on 10/22/18.
- NH Supreme Court launches electronic filing for appeals
- Construction Notice:
A major roofing project is underway at the NH Supreme Court that will continue through September. The court is open and operating under its regular hours. Please use the front entrance as usual.
- Notice Regarding Merrimack Superior Courthouse Construction
Temporary Parking Plan Effective September 19, 2017
Find basic information about court procedures, locations, forms and fees. You will also find helpful information about legal assistance.
Know the responsibilities of a Juror, FAQ's, and fill out the questionnaire.
To preserve the rule of law and protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the United States and New Hampshire Constitutions, the courts will provide accessible, prompt, and efficient forums for the fair and independent administration of justice, with respect for the dignity of all we serve.