- Find my Court?
- Find Accessibility Options (ADA)?
- Find Court Rules?
- Find State Laws (RSAs)?
- File for Divorce?
- File for Parenting Rights?
- File a Petition for Waiver of Parental Notification?
- File a Small Claim?
- Request a Transcript?
- Find a Lawyer?
- Find a DWI Impaired Driver Care Management Program?
- Find a Mediator?
- Obtain a Certificate in Good Standing?
- Obtain a Record Check?
- Find Court Job Postings?
- More frequently asked questions »
- The 6th Circuit Court in Hillsborough will be closed for the week of August 13 for unexpected building repairs. Cases that are scheduled for the week of August 13 are being rescheduled until later dates. If the Hillsborough building closure situation extends beyond August 17, hearings that are scheduled in Hillsborough will be held at the Hooksett Circuit Court and parties will be notified of the change in location. We regret any inconvenience this will cause.
- NH Supreme Court launches electronic filing for appeals
- Construction Notice:
A major roofing project is underway at the NH Supreme Court that will continue through September. The court is open and operating under its regular hours. Please use the front entrance as usual.
- Patrick Donovan sworn in as the 109th associate justice of the New Hampshire Supreme Court
- Robert Lynn sworn in as new chief justice of the New Hampshire Supreme Court
- Judicial Branch backs major Bail Reform initiative
- Supreme Court issues report on the New Hampshire Bar in the 21st Century
- Notice Regarding Merrimack Superior Courthouse Construction
Temporary Parking Plan Effective September 19, 2017
Find basic information about court procedures, locations, forms and fees. You will also find helpful information about legal assistance.
Know the responsibilities of a Juror, FAQ's, and fill out the questionnaire.
To preserve the rule of law and protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the United States and New Hampshire Constitutions, the courts will provide accessible, prompt, and efficient forums for the fair and independent administration of justice, with respect for the dignity of all we serve.