New Hampshire Judicial branch seal
Communications Office - About

If you are a party to a case or need information about a case, contact:
The Trial Court Information Center

If you have received a jury summons, or are a juror and have questions, contact:
The Jury Center 

If you have questions regarding filing an appeal with the New Hampshire Supreme Court or if your case is currently on appeal and you have questions, contact:
The New Hampshire Supreme Court
Clerk’s Office


If you are a member of the NEWS MEDIA, Contact:
Judicial Branch Communications Office

603-271-2646 x0251

The Communications Office is prohibited from answering questions about legal procedure, rulings or opinions and it cannot provide legal advice or legal referrals.


Accessibility Options | FAQ | Site Map | Contact Us | N.H. Legislative Branch | N.H. Executive Branch | NH.Gov | Revised Statutes Online