New Hampshire Judicial branch seal
Image: Find Your Court!
Circuit Court District Division - Service Center

Questions regarding District Division cases (e.g., small claims, landlord-tenant, misdemeanors and/or criminal or traffic violation court procedures) may be directed to the Trial Court Information Center at 1-855-212-1234. (Callers from outside the US or Canada please call 603-415-0162).  The Information Center hours are Monday through Friday, 8am – 4pm.  If you are unable to call during regular business hours you may contact the District Division Service Center by email at (NOTE:  This is not an e-filing address.  Do not send attachments. Any attachments to emails will not be accepted).

Accessibility Options | FAQ | Site Map | Contact Us | N.H. Legislative Branch | N.H. Executive Branch | NH.Gov | Revised Statutes Online