New Hampshire Judicial branch seal
Image: Find Your Court!


Circuit Court Family Division - How to Enforce a Court Order

If the other party is not following the orders the court made, you can file a Petition for Contempt, together with a Personal Data Sheet.


How to file a Petition for Contempt

You should call the clerk's office for the amount of your filing fee and for further instructions regarding the next steps, including how the other party will be notified about the filing of the petition.

Do you need a lawyer?

Have you considered mediation?
Accessibility Options | FAQ | Site Map | Contact Us | N.H. Legislative Branch | N.H. Executive Branch | NH.Gov | Revised Statutes Online