New Hampshire Judicial branch seal
Image: Find Your Court!


Circuit Court Family Division - How to modify parental rights, child support and other court orders

In certain circumstances, orders that have been made regarding the parental rights and other limited issues involving children can be changed.  You must file a Petition to Change Court Order , together with a Personal Data Sheet.

Changes to court orders that are done by an agreement between the parties are less expensive than those in which the parties are not in agreement.   Click here for a full list of filing fees.

Do you need a lawyer ?

Have you considered mediation ?
Accessibility Options | FAQ | Site Map | Contact Us | N.H. Legislative Branch | N.H. Executive Branch | NH.Gov | Revised Statutes Online