New Hampshire Judicial branch seal
Image: Find Your Court!


Circuit Court Family Division - Termination of Parental Rights

The Family Division handles actions involving termination of parental rights. In these cases, hearings are held before a judge to determine whether it is in the best interest of the child to end the parental relationship.


Termination of Parental Rights Form


How to file a for a Petition to Terminate Parental Rights


Protocols Relative To Termination Of Parental Rights, Surrender Of Parental Rights, Voluntary Mediation And Adoptions Involving RSA 169-C Cases (Pursuant to Circuit Court  Administrative Order 2017-20)

Accessibility Options | FAQ | Site Map | Contact Us | N.H. Legislative Branch | N.H. Executive Branch | NH.Gov | Revised Statutes Online