- Find my Court?
- Find Accessibility Options (ADA)?
- Find Court Rules?
- Find State Laws (RSAs)?
- File for Divorce?
- File for Parenting Rights?
- File a Petition for Waiver of Parental Notification?
- File a Small Claim?
- Request a Transcript?
- Find a Lawyer?
- Find a DWI Impaired Driver Care Management Program?
- Find a Mediator?
- Obtain a Certificate in Good Standing?
- Obtain a Record Check?
- Find Court Job Postings?
- More frequently asked questions »
- Vacancy on the New Hampshire Supreme Court Committee on Character & Fitness
- Advisory Committee on Rules Public Hearing Notice
- 10/25/18: The 6th Circuit Court in Hillsborough has completed the building repairs and is now open.
- Kelly steps down as administrative judge of circuit court
- July 2018 New Hampshire Bar Examination Passing List
- Superior Court civil filings now electronic
- NH Supreme Court launches electronic filing for appeals
Find basic information about court procedures, locations, forms and fees. You will also find helpful information about legal assistance.
Know the responsibilities of a Juror, FAQ's, and fill out the questionnaire.
To preserve the rule of law and protect the rights and liberties guaranteed by the United States and New Hampshire Constitutions, the courts will provide accessible, prompt, and efficient forums for the fair and independent administration of justice, with respect for the dignity of all we serve.