New Hampshire Judicial branch seal
Electronic Services
This Electronic Services page is your electronic entrance to the Judicial Branch. As we develop electronic services to replace paper processes, those services will be accessed from this page.
Other Electronic Services
» Fill out your Jury Questionnaire
» Request a Transcript
» Calculate Child Support

Electronic Case Filing (e-Filing)*

e-File, Respond, Manage Your Electronic Case

*Electronic Filing should ONLY occur in the following case types. ALL other case types remain as paper files for which ONLY paper pleadings are accepted.*

AVAILABLE Case Types for Electronic Filing:

Superior Court: Civil & Criminal (electronic filing for criminal not available to Self-Represented/Non-Attorney parties at this time);

Circuit Court: Small Claims, Guardianship of Minors, Guardianship of Incapacitated Persons, Wills and Estates, Name Changes, Civil Complaints (Civil Complaint, Writ of Replevin & Registration of Foreign Judgment), and Civil Other (Cease & Desist Order, Hazardous & Dilapidated Buildings, Order to Vacate a Building, Appeal from Denial Suspension or Revocation of a Permit to Carry a Pistol & Petition to Garnish Wages)

Notice: Following Governor Sununu’s March 13, 2020, declaration of a State of Emergency and pursuant to the emergency powers granted under RSA 490:6-a, the New Hampshire Supreme Court, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, issued an order suspending certain in-person court proceedings through April 26, 2021 and/or the last day of a Declared State of Emergency. Courthouse lobby kiosks are currently not available; however, you are encouraged to e-file into the above electronically filed case types from any other location using any device that can access the internet. If you do not have access to any device, you may file in paper. If you are requesting emergency relief, you may file at the court, otherwise, mail your filing to the court. Important: If you are suffering from flu-like symptoms or are quarantined or unavailable due to COVID-19 reasons, DO NOT COME TO THE COURTHOUSE. Please call the Court’s Information Center to explain your situation, (1-855-212-1234).


» Attorneys
» Self Represented Parties
and other Non-Attorney Filers
» Attorneys
» Self Represented Parties
and other Non-Attorney Filers
» Attorneys, Self Represented Parties
and other Non-Attorney Filers



Accessibility Options | FAQ | Site Map | Contact Us | N.H. Legislative Branch | N.H. Executive Branch | NH.Gov | Revised Statutes Online