New Hampshire Judicial branch seal
How to Find What You Need in the Court System

Need to find a court? Or a clerk or a register? Below are links to directions, phone numbers and addresses to the NH court you're looking for:

The Circuit Court has implemented a single toll free number for all phone calls placed from the US or Canada: 1-855-212-1234.  Callers from outside the US or Canada must use the Circuit Court's toll number: 603-223-0392.

The court staff does not provide legal advice, or references or legal research. The staff cannot evaluate a claim or provide legal advice.  For information about lawyers, click on

Check the Judicial Branch Homepage for further help, in particular the Site Map and Frequently Asked Questions site. 

The Administrative Office of the Courts provides centralized and specialized support services to judges, clerks, and support staff of New Hampshire's courts. For questions about court administration or job opportunities you can contact the Administrative Office of the Courts.

For information about legal research materials available to the public visit the New Hampshire Law Library site.

This website is designed to guide you through the Judicial Branch. If you have comments about the site, or suggestions for improvement, please contact the Webmaster at

Questions regarding District Division, Probate Division, or Family Division cases can be directed to their court service centers below:
Circuit Court District Division Service Center
Circuit Court Probate Division Service Center
Circuit Court Family Division Service Center

Accessibility Options | FAQ | Site Map | Contact Us | N.H. Legislative Branch | N.H. Executive Branch | NH.Gov | Revised Statutes Online