Final orders issued by the Supreme Court in cases heard by the three-judge panel appeal process known as 3JX will be made available on a regular basis on the Supreme Court web site beginning with final 3JX orders issued on or after September 1, 2004. Only final orders issued in 3JX cases will be published; orders in 3JX cases that are not final orders, such as an order remanding to the trial court for clarification, will not be published.
The court has authorized the publication of 3JX orders for informational purposes only. Readers should be aware that Supreme Court Rule 12-D(3) states that a 3JX order has no precedential value. It provides:
An order issued by a 3JX panel shall have no precedential value and shall not be cited in any pleadings or rulings in any court in this state; provided, however, that such order may be cited and shall be controlling with respect to issues of claim preclusion, law of the case and similar issues involving the parties or facts of the case in which the order was issued.
December 22, 2004
December 17, 2004
December 15, 2004
December 14, 2004
December 10, 2004
- 2003-0777 In the Matter of Muriel D. Vaillancourt and David J. Vaillancourt
- 2004-0048 In re Estate of Norman A. Beaudet
December 2, 2004
December 1, 2004
- 2003-0613 State of NH v. Ruth Retzke
- 2004-0123 Francis P. Feeney & a. v. Jean Murphy & a.
- 2004-0185 State of NH v. L. Hamlin Greene & a.
November 10, 2004
November 9, 2004
October 20, 2004
October 15, 2004
- 2003-0706, In the Matter of Elena S. Buchholz and Steven M. Buchholz
- 2003-0778, In the Matter of Susan E. Sayers and Gerald H. Sayers, Jr.
September 23, 2004
- 2003-0563, State of NH v. Benjamin Tyrance
- 2004-0020, Concord General Mutual Insurance Company as Subrogee of David and Patricia Beffa-Negrini v. Peter W. White & a.
September 21, 2004
- 2003-0618, Richard B. Hajek & a. v. Philip K. Hajek & a.
- 2003-0754, Patricia Hergenhahn v. Ross Hergenhahn
September 13, 2004
August 30, 2004
August 24, 2004
August 11, 2004
August 4, 2004
- 2003-0459, State of New Hampshire v. Bonnie Bleau
- 2003-0644, J and M Lumber and Construction Company, Inc. v. Gorham Supermarket LLC, SS Gorham LLC, and J.C. Investors – NH
July 20, 2004
July 14, 2004
July 8, 2004
July 7, 2004
- 2003-0581, State of New Hampshire v. Christopher J. McBrian
- 2003-0616, In the Matter of Victoria L. McKenna and Kevin F. McKenna
June 30, 2004
- 2003-0650, In the Matter of Leland D. Judd, Jr. and Charlene D. Romine Judd
- 2003-0811, In the Matter of Boris J. Lvin and Irina Y. Yudanova
June 22, 2004
June 8, 2004
- 2003-0255, Appeal of John Thyng
- 2003-0334, Jennifer Manock v. Jim Collins
- 2003-0338, Blagbrough Family Realty Trust v. Town of Wilton
- 2003-0400, In the Matter of Joseph S. Eisenberg and Roberta L. Eisenberg
June 4, 2004
June 1, 2004
- 2003-0455, State of New Hampshire v. Lee E. Carpenter
- 2003-0540, In the Matter of Francis B. Rives and Susan Rives
- 2003-0599, Joseph T. Salisbury, Jr. & a. v. Gary C. Ledoux & a.
May 28, 2004
May 27, 2004
May 26, 2004
May 21, 2004
- 2003-0592, A&B Lumber Company, Inc. v. Paul E. Vrusho, Individually and d/b/a Johnson's Restaurant and Dairy Bar
May 12, 2004
- 2002-0772, State of New Hampshire v. Eric Cousens
- 2003-0480, Stone Edge Design, Inc. v. Kathleen A. Thomas, Trustee & a.
May 11, 2004
- 2003-0521, Kerri Martin & a. v. Continental Insurance Company & a.
- 2003-0538, Appeal of Timothy Heinz
- 2003-0601, Sandra Lee Rowse v. State Park Realty & a.
- 2003-0747, Daniel R. Post v. Brentwood Power Equipment
May 7, 2004
May 5, 2004
- 2003-0229, Jose Mora d/b/a Brothers Agency v. Abatement International/Advatex Associates, Inc. & a.
- 2003-0263, State of New Hampshire v. Kurt R. Carpentino
April 22, 2004
April 19, 2004
April 13, 2004
April 8, 2004
April 7, 2004
- 2003-0392, Robin Ryan d/b/a The Elements of Style v. Louis F. Clarizio & a.
- 2003-0399, In the Matter of Lisa M. Escalera (Urdanoff) and Richard P. Escalera
April 6, 2004
March 4, 2004
- 2003-0336, In the Matter of Steve Izzo and Sheryl Holladay
- 2003-0340, Kevin Price & a. v. Dutton & Garfield, Inc.
- 2003-0429, Town of Wakefield v. Donald L. McMullin
March 2, 2004
February 23, 2004
February 12, 2004
February 11, 2004
- 2003-0112, Appeal of Linda Brown
- 2003-0144, In the Matter of Rita A. Flanders and Stephen Richard Flanders
February 4, 2004
- 2003-0087, State of New Hampshire v. Raymond Cole
- 2003-0169, In the Matter of Kathy L. Wolfson and Alan C. Wolfson
January 28, 2004
January 20, 2004
January 16, 2004
- 2003-0302, In the Matter of Thomas F. DeSteph and Tracy A. DeSteph
- 2003-0355, In the Matter of the State of New Hampshire and Charles M. Novak
January 14, 2004